PDA

View Full Version : keyona

ROC
08-08-2008, 10:21 PM
Female
24 years old
BROOKLYN, New York

SHAWTY IS NICE.........! SHE'S CALLED KIM HERE ON BTG...

ty-clone
08-09-2008, 03:50 AM
i been trying so hard to hook up with her, shes never in NY.i'm dying to meet her after i saw her in her in big ass shemale allstar 4. her scene is the best ever. if u get her number please share it.

http://www.evilangel.com/images/boxcovers/jy-BASMAS4_dvdc.jpg

blktgirluveronly
08-09-2008, 08:33 AM
Sup People,

Been reading a lot of the forums and some of you guys are real informative...

Thought I'd do a good deed for once and put you guys on to Kim...

You're absolutely right she's from Brooklyn, NY which is where I live...Got a chance to meet up with her once...Although it's very hard to get in contact with her because she's usually hanging with her kid...That's right she's a parent and yes she the biological daddy or mommy...(call it whatever you want man!)

She was cool but not someone I would want to see again...Too many tattoos, It looks as if she changed her Boob Job since the video shoot because her tits were hard as rock...something that I heard happens when you insert the implant under the breast bone...Recommended for GG's not for TG's...Big mistake gurl, shouldn't have gone to Mexico!

On another note, Seanchai please show some love to the thick girls not the fat girls...ie Maddison from calif, Madison from Atl, Body from DC, Trinity Treat from H-Town (She's good friends with Natasha Koxxx), Whoever added Big booty Eva pic did an excellent job this week...Feel free to mention any other that I forgot!

Bk's Finest...

P.S. maybe this can't be answered here but I've been surfing on Brazilian T-girls recently to catch some of my favorite dark-skin latinas...the home page is cool but when I try to view the preview pictures it takes me to an invalide web page...What's up with that?

ty-clone
08-09-2008, 11:16 PM
Sup People,

Been reading a lot of the forums and some of you guys are real informative...

Thought I'd do a good deed for once and put you guys on to Kim...

You're absolutely right she's from Brooklyn, NY which is where I live...Got a chance to meet up with her once...Although it's very hard to get in contact with her because she's usually hanging with her kid...That's right she's a parent and yes she the biological daddy or mommy...(call it whatever you want man!)

She was cool but not someone I would want to see again...Too many tattoos, It looks as if she changed her Boob Job since the video shoot because her tits were hard as rock...something that I heard happens when you insert the implant under the breast bone...Recommended for GG's not for TG's...Big mistake gurl, shouldn't have gone to Mexico!

On another note, Seanchai please show some love to the thick girls not the fat girls...ie Maddison from calif, Madison from Atl, Body from DC, Trinity Treat from H-Town (She's good friends with Natasha Koxxx), Whoever added Big booty Eva pic did an excellent job this week...Feel free to mention any other that I forgot!

Bk's Finest...

P.S. maybe this can't be answered here but I've been surfing on Brazilian T-girls recently to catch some of my favorite dark-skin latinas...the home page is cool but when I try to view the preview pictures it takes me to an invalide web page...What's up with that?

sup fam
you said you would not want to see her again. WHY? can you go into more detail. cause if you said she was cool. so tell me why not again, was her performance not good at all or her location was dangerous or what. i mean it cant only be because her boobs were hard and she got too many tats.
please let a brother know whats good, cause if i get a chance to holla at her, i dont want to be dissapointed. but thanks on the the other info.

bxboy1984
08-09-2008, 11:41 PM
she was my first ts experience in 03
hella cool chick. she still looks good in the pics. Hope she can get another eshoot or a do another movie.

ty-clone
08-09-2008, 11:45 PM
she was my first ts experience in 03
hella cool chick. she still looks good in the pics. Hope she can get another eshoot or a do another movie.

word yo fam, please give me the details.

Ms Remy M
08-10-2008, 02:49 AM
I like girls with arty tattoo's myself. She's always looked good in the pics I have seen of her.

bxboy1984
08-10-2008, 06:48 PM
word yo fam, please give me the details.

well, just b4 my 19th bday in june i figured Id man up and 1) go to Allanah starrs party and 2) mess with a ts, basically to see if it was for me. Im average looking, just was shy about then. So allanahs things was he day after my bday, went, saw her there introed myself and bought her a drink. left it at that cause she was catchin load of attention and I didnt want in that crowd. Next few days I weighed my options of girls in the area, and was gonna go for Jessica, when her ad popped up on eros. I counted my blessings and called.
Met her a few day later, and when I tell you she was hot, he was fucking stacked. She was in boy shorts and a tank top. She remembered me from the bar, and one thing led to another. Unlike her video, she was a passive bottom/vers with me., which was perfect for me.
I saw her a good handful more times that year, b4 she changed numbers, which is the universal sign for I got a BF lol. Also she did love, i repeat LOVE, smoking weed.