PDA

View Full Version : Long Overdue.........

ROC
08-15-2008, 10:30 PM
Jamine (aka Jasmine)would Love To See What She Looks Like Today........ Baton Rouge/new Orleans Area. Please Get Her Back In Here........

DrDickenstein
08-15-2008, 11:08 PM
I agree with Roc...definitely due/overdue for a re-appearance! Seen my CL ads in Dallas and NOLA with her pics....I think she pops on and off from Eros too. She was in Dallas following Katrina, but damn that was 3 yrs ago -- time flies!!

serindc
08-16-2008, 03:04 AM
I remember when she first appeared on BTG. Must have been a couple of years ago. I dont do much travel so I knew I would never see her in the flesh. lol

vidman
04-19-2012, 03:34 PM
UPDATE!!!!!!!

Spoke with Jazmine last night! She is doing amazing. She's still down in the Louisiana area in a city called Lafayette. She is working a job and she has retired from the industry. She sent me some pictures last night and she is still very very pretty and her body is more feminine that it was back in the day. I tried to influence her to come back and do a shoot just to let everybody know that she is still on top of her game. She wasn't hearing it.

Just an update guys for anyone interested....big Roc and others.

DYNACORD
04-20-2012, 01:36 AM
That would be a real nice update.

Good for her to opt out of the industry.

It takes alot to stop, especially if you are used to making good money. Somewhat eazy money.
I'm lucky to have someone who has opted out too. At least for the time I'm in the picture. LOL!

vidman
04-20-2012, 02:54 AM
That would be a real nice update.

Good for her to opt out of the industry.

It takes alot to stop, especially if you are used to making good money. Somewhat eazy money.
I'm lucky to have someone who has opted out too. At least for the time I'm in the picture. LOL!

Good for you and the young lady, D. Cord. Me and Jazmine have been talking non-stop since last night. She is such a nice girl too. Hopefully I have found a similar situation to yours DCord. She has a job man!!! She has a real job!!! Not trying to sound sarcastic but it's hard to make a woman your wife when you know some other guy(s) is bangin her for money. I've tried and tried and it just doesn't work. Don't get me wrong, I have the ultimate respect for the girls because of what they have to go through in this judgmental society, but I'm a person too and I can only do what my heart feels comfortable with allowing me to do and accept. Ya know?

04-21-2012, 09:23 AM
Good for you and the young lady, D. Cord. Me and Jazmine have been talking non-stop since last night. She is such a nice girl too. Hopefully I have found a similar situation to yours DCord. She has a job man!!! She has a real job!!! Not trying to sound sarcastic but it's hard to make a woman your wife when you know some other guy(s) is bangin her for money. I've tried and tried and it just doesn't work. Don't get me wrong, I have the ultimate respect for the girls because of what they have to go through in this judgmental society, but I'm a person too and I can only do what my heart feels comfortable with allowing me to do and accept. Ya know?

I feel ya , most def