PDA

View Full Version : #1 Bad Bitch, New Shoot

DirtySouth
09-03-2008, 08:36 PM
Ever since I discovered one of my sexiest models, Victoria Porche (http://www.black-tgirls.com/members/model.php?m=663&name=Victoria%20Porche) (november '07 GOM), Ive always thought she was gorgeous. Fresh new body, new look and cant forget almost 6'5" in heels. I just had a great shoot with her last night and she has definitly stepped up her A game in just a little under a year. This is going to be a hot set guys, I couldnt resist showing a preview. Feel free to give me some feedback...ENJOY!

fuego
09-03-2008, 10:52 PM
damn that 4th pic is sexy as hell:D

Ms Remy M
09-03-2008, 10:58 PM
Dirty South You Are My Hero!!!! Awesome Job Dude! :)

GroobySteven
09-03-2008, 11:10 PM
THE body!

Nice

TurboMan
09-04-2008, 01:01 AM
damm right DirtySouth...the Bitch is bad....thanks man for another winner.

DirtySouth
09-04-2008, 02:01 AM
damm right DirtySouth...the Bitch is bad....thanks man for another winner.

Please hold your applause until you see her skeet damn near across the room on the video!

GroobySteven
09-04-2008, 02:09 AM
Skeet? Huh?

DirtySouth
09-04-2008, 02:37 AM
Oh yeah....I got you SeanChai!

"Skeet" is actually a form of birth control practiced by the African-American tribes of North America near the beginning of the 21st Centruy. Visionaries of the time (such as Lil Jon and Nelly *rappers*) recognized the inevitable and everpresent danger of overpopulation in their land and decided to take action. They discovered an ancient form of birth control used by their ancestors that involved "pulling out and shooting" (much like skeet shooting) during sexual intercourse, as to not impregnate the female, or "biatch". The visionaries spread the word the only way they knew how: rap music. People would listen to the songs of the visionaries during ritual smoking ceremonies and chant "skeet skeet skeet!"

She actually launched the cum out this time lol

Ms Remy M
09-04-2008, 03:01 AM

"Skeet" is actually a form of birth control practiced by the African-American tribes of North America near the beginning of the 21st Centruy. Visionaries of the time (such as Lil Jon and Nelly *rappers*) recognized the inevitable and everpresent danger of overpopulation in their land and decided to take action. They discovered an ancient form of birth control used by their ancestors that involved "pulling out and shooting" (much like skeet shooting) during sexual intercourse, as to not impregnate the female, or "biatch". The visionaries spread the word the only way they knew how: rap music. People would listen to the songs of the visionaries during ritual smoking ceremonies and chant "skeet skeet skeet!"

Ah, bask as we enjoy the rich African American History. LOL

DrDickenstein
09-04-2008, 03:17 AM
Nice work Dirty...as usual. Bad Bitch!!! Can't wait to see her bust off -- sounds great and I trust ur judgement! Her nut from her first series is definitely one of the best ever too...amazing LOAD!! "And u know that shit had to feel good!" :cool:

jaejo70
09-04-2008, 04:59 AM
What's up fellas I'm new to the forum,Dirtysouth..man you my hero too your work is off the hook i could'nt get nothin done in the room with that hottie, I be looking forward to your shoots like them jet beauty of the week pages back in the day keep up the good work

ROC
09-04-2008, 05:10 AM
APPRECIATE THE SNEAK PREVIEW...... LOVE HER BEATIFUL LONG LEGS AND THOSE FULL-LIPS..A TRUE DIVA......

damn she fine
hopin she can sock it to me one mo time
get low, get low, get low, get low
to the windooooooooooooooow!!!
to the wall...to dat wall!!
to the sweat drop down my balls....my balls!
to all these bitches crawl...crawl!!
to all skeet skeet motherfucker!
all skeet skeet got dam
to all skeet skeet motherfucker
all skeet skeet got dam

hahahah.

bxboy1984
09-04-2008, 06:22 AM

rofl
thats just too damn funny

MrF
09-04-2008, 06:29 AM
She is fine !

Ok, that does it. I'm re-upping my membership at the end of the month. I'm feeling rich now anyway, since I managed to become debt-free recently (except for a mortgage). I'm ready to splurge for such fine pics.

DirtySouth
09-04-2008, 01:18 PM
What's up fellas I'm new to the forum,Dirtysouth..man you my hero too your work is off the hook i could'nt get nothin done in the room with that hottie, I be looking forward to your shoots like them jet beauty of the week pages back in the day keep up the good work

Thanks for the compliment! I like the throwback to Jet Beauty of the week lmao. I remember those when I was a kid....

Ok, that does it. I'm re-upping my membership at the end of the month. I'm feeling rich now anyway, since I managed to become debt-free recently (except for a mortgage). I'm ready to splurge for such fine pics.

Thats good news! Since you're debt free, treat yourself to a subscription to Transexdomination too. My good friend PK came to ATL not too long ago and I supplied him with a good number of black girls that we discuss on here frequently. Trina a.k.a. Luscious, Neon, Logan, Kelise....theyre all there. I'll try to see if we can get Victoria on there. She would be perfect for it.

Here's a taste of Logan on TSD....http://tslover.info/gallery/tsd/3/

bibba
09-04-2008, 10:24 PM
cant wait!!!!!!!!

MrF
09-05-2008, 05:41 AM
Thats good news! Since you're debt free, treat yourself to a subscription to Transexdomination too.
Here's a taste of Logan on TSD....http://tslover.info/gallery/tsd/3/

Very tempting !

Because fantasy is often better than reality - cheaper, safer, and more reliable.

DirtySouth
09-05-2008, 02:46 PM
Very tempting !

Because fantasy is often better than reality - cheaper, safer, and more reliable.

Thats the most intelligent thing I've heard all week! LOL

aaronk
09-05-2008, 05:01 PM
yeah her skeet in that one set was huge!!!she looks reallly good with the work...now if she knows when to stop with the work?(sil)....man i got to take a road trip up to atlanta one of these days...

DirtySouth
09-05-2008, 08:15 PM
yeah her skeet in that one set was huge!!!she looks reallly good with the work...now if she knows when to stop with the work?(sil)....man i got to take a road trip up to atlanta one of these days...

Her skeet in this one is way better. She does look extremely good doesnt she? I hope she heeds to your advise about continuing work. You dont mess with perfection.

anonymoussonny
09-22-2008, 01:17 PM
Dime Asspussy!

schilley
09-23-2008, 01:54 AM
this is my first time posting in this forum. I was about to ask when will we be seeing a new set from victoria and BAM!! you post this. It's like you read my mind. Freaking awesome. She's #1 model in my book. Also , that oil thing u do with the girls is hot. I think that should be the trademark of the site. All the girl should have their body oiled and shiny. So far I haven't seen any other site do it. Good job man.

DirtySouth
09-23-2008, 03:51 AM
this is my first time posting in this forum. I was about to ask when will we be seeing a new set from victoria and BAM!! you post this. It's like you read my mind. Freaking awesome. She's #1 model in my book. Also , that oil thing u do with the girls is hot. I think that should be the trademark of the site. All the girl should have their body oiled and shiny. So far I haven't seen any other site do it. Good job man.

Thanks! I'm really glad to see the oild feedback. Im going to go buy some by the gallon, lol.

foodman
11-05-2009, 04:14 PM
sexy lady:):):):):)

MrKnockOut
11-05-2009, 04:28 PM
Thanks! I'm really glad to see the oild feedback. Im going to go buy some by the gallon, lol.

I agree, the oil is a good look, especially on the darker girls.

brandonnsdiego
11-05-2009, 06:34 PM
She looks so sexy and the preview pics are great! Keep it up!

vidman
11-07-2009, 03:15 AM
Ever since I discovered one of my sexiest models, Victoria Porche (http://www.black-tgirls.com/members/model.php?m=663&name=Victoria%20Porche) (november '07 GOM), Ive always thought she was gorgeous. Fresh new body, new look and cant forget almost 6'5" in heels. I just had a great shoot with her last night and she has definitly stepped up her A game in just a little under a year. This is going to be a hot set guys, I couldnt resist showing a preview. Feel free to give me some feedback...ENJOY!

This girl is the absolute baddest girl in the game. She could be 7'5" for all I care. As long as she's built like this and as pretty as this, I could care less. She and Natalia Coxxx are pushing really hard for that number 1 spot. Victoria's toes are on point! Fellas, check out the toes!!

ROC
11-07-2009, 09:43 PM
victoria Is Mos Def. One Of My Favorites Up In Here......... Very Sexy And Very Beautiful Body...

mrvice
11-07-2009, 11:25 PM
one of top models on the site

TICOFURY22
11-09-2009, 03:17 AM
hope the next set comes out soon
and please do a shower set or tub set !!!!
she is a 10+

aaronk
11-09-2009, 06:55 PM
keep up the great work dirty!!!! and i too love the oil stuff!!!!!victoria paris is truely a beauty.. imet her a couple months back in person...hot...