PDA

View Full Version : WISHLIST (of the "unwished")....

Experienced
09-18-2008, 10:50 PM
Some hot ones on my combined "wish/to do" - list...... :rolleyes:
Some more wanted than others, some more popular than others
but still on my list....
Maybe our "artists" (the photographers, next year competing on the BTG Awards), could follow up on those "leads".... :cool: AMIE, ASHLEE, EBONY, ELEKTRA, INFAMOUS, KENDRA, KIKI, NAOMI, NEF, TAMAYA & TOPAZ. Left celebs like Kelise, Logan, Sheeba, Katie Cokks & Victoria Porche out for once.... ;)

andwar
09-19-2008, 05:46 AM
Some hot ones on my combined "wish/to do" - list...... :rolleyes:
Some more wanted than others, some more popular than others
but still on my list....
Maybe our "artists" (the photographers, next year competing on the BTG Awards), could follow up on those "leads".... :cool: AMIE, ASHLEE, EBONY, ELEKTRA, INFAMOUS, KENDRA, KIKI, NAOMI, NEF, TAMAYA & TOPAZ. Left celebs like Kelise, Logan, Sheeba, Katie Cokks & Victoria Porche out for once.... ;)

You got a few of my to do's and a few and need to look into thanks!!!INfAMOUS can get it!!!! that ass looks open for business! Oh yea you mention the BTG Awards when is that and where???

Experienced
09-19-2008, 07:12 AM
You got a few of my to do's and a few and need to look into thanks!!!INfAMOUS can get it!!!! that ass looks open for business! Oh yea you mention the BTG Awards when is that and where???

Mmmmmm, I know - they all contribute to the "joy of life"....
BTG Awards? A request I made where the members can vote for the guys who bring us the hotties and maybe some other categories as well.
Seanchai promised to set something up for January, you can find the thread in the main forum (its on page 2 at the moment I think).