PDA

View Full Version : Brazillian Rocket Fuel!

Experienced
09-19-2008, 03:34 PM
SOME HOT BRAZILLIAN FAVOURITES OF MINE.... :cool:
AM I JUST IMAGINING OR IS IT ACTUALLY LESS BLACK BEAUTIES
FROM THE LAND OF TWO GREAT S (SAMBA & SOCCER) ON BTG THESE DAYS? :rolleyes:
IS LOUIE NOT AROUND ANY MORE? :eek:

Ms Remy M
09-21-2008, 01:24 AM
These are my favorite brazilian babes. You don't even want to know what I'd do for the opportunity to meet them. :)

anonymoussonny
09-21-2008, 06:08 AM
I Like Both Of Your Tastes In Women...

kilakali
09-23-2008, 07:58 AM
Julia Jones damn i was crazy over her. Her vids dont even touch the surface on oh freaky she can be.
Priscilla Gaucha has a thing for white estrangeiros(foreigners) she cool as hell I dont know the others.

Experienced
09-23-2008, 10:46 AM
Julia Jones damn i was crazy over her. Her vids dont even touch the surface on oh freaky she can be.
Priscilla Gaucha has a thing for white estrangeiros(foreigners) she cool as hell I dont know the others.

Did u spend time with Julia Jones? :D

kilakali
09-23-2008, 05:58 PM
Did u spend time with Julia Jones? :D

Yes in '02 I met her through a mutual friend we dated off and on for 6 months. She was early in her transition at the time she really has developed, and from what i hear she has breast which really enhanced her look now.
Im going back to Sao Paulo in Nov. my mission is to try to see her.

andwar
09-23-2008, 07:55 PM
SOME HOT BRAZILLIAN FAVOURITES OF MINE.... :cool:
AM I JUST IMAGINING OR IS IT ACTUALLY LESS BLACK BEAUTIES
FROM THE LAND OF TWO GREAT S (SAMBA & SOCCER) ON BTG THESE DAYS? :rolleyes:
IS LOUIE NOT AROUND ANY MORE? :eek:

These are definelty a few favs of my own!Julia is hot! There's soemthing about Rafaela I think thats her name! she makes me harder the new math!:D

andwar
09-23-2008, 08:03 PM
These are my favorite brazilian babes. You don't even want to know what I'd do for the opportunity to meet them. :)

I seriously want to take a trip to Brazil and seek out some of these hot TG's Priscilla is one of my favs she has the cute around the way girl face, and that body is incredible!any info on travel agents hotels and where's a good safe place to meet and hopefully hook up wih some of Brazils finests!Could someone please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!

kilakali
09-29-2008, 12:41 AM
I seriously want to take a trip to Brazil and seek out some of these hot TG's Priscilla is one of my favs she has the cute around the way girl face, and that body is incredible!any info on travel agents hotels and where's a good safe place to meet and hopefully hook up wih some of Brazils finests!Could someone please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!

One real popular club in Rio is The Week it mirrors the Clubs in São Paulo. Paulo is the place to fine the hottest BTG’s in all Brasil. I don’t recommend people to go there unless you are fluent or can keep a decent conversation in Portuguese, as most people don’t speak English. Rio is a more “English friendly” place, I recommend Cabraret Casanova on the weekends after 1:00 a.m. Buraco da Lacraia also known as the Star Club is also a good club.

In Copacabana you have La Cueva and Fosfobox. When it comes to hotels I don’t have any information as I stay with family when I am there. I really cant stress enough that when traveling to Brasil you should travel with someone who is familiar with the country,or can speak the language.