PDA

View Full Version : Fallen Angels and Lost Devils ... PLEASE READ

GroobySteven
09-23-2008, 09:48 PM
This is something I'd been working on for a while and was going to be tied to Shemale Yum when I realised a blog type format would be easier.
There are still some models to be added but it's intended as a tribute and memorial page specifically for transgenders working in the adult entertainment industry (DVD and internet) and also to inform fans and surfers of the often dangerous lives that many of these girls lead, resulting in all to often, young deaths.

It also has the "Lost Devils" - photographers and producers working in the industry who have died.

Please link it to your own sites and blogs and if anybody can either:

a] point me to any other "worthy causes" - support, legal type sites for transgenders.
b] Let me know whose missing from this - in as much detail as possible.

Thanks. It's a sad day when this site needs updating but I think this information needs to be out there.

http://www.grooby.com/fallenangels/

ROC
09-23-2008, 10:33 PM
oh My God Man, I Just Read Boots Was Murdered... Yo Thats Some Real Sad Shyt! Right In My Neck Of The Woods Too.... I Just Saw Her In That New Tony Vee Video "tgirls Outta Control Pt. 2" May God Watch Over Her....

aaronk
09-24-2008, 04:11 AM
i know a couple of btg's from here who have passed on due to murders...starr from the early galleries(really dark skinned girl with a pretty smile) and gorgeous...both miami girls murdered by dope boys and the such....

GroobySteven
09-24-2008, 05:42 AM
i know a couple of btg's from here who have passed on due to murders...starr from the early galleries(really dark skinned girl with a pretty smile) and gorgeous...both miami girls murdered by dope boys and the such....

Thanks Aaron - any chance you could email them to me with a direct link to their gallery (just so I can verify which ones) and as much detail as you can.
Were either reported in any local news?

Thanks
seanchai
admin@grooby.com

MrF
09-24-2008, 01:07 PM
Yes, the dangerous lives and young deaths -- it's worth reminding ourselves about that to keep things in perspective. And it would be good to have some links to worthy causes like support and legal advice, etc.

aaronk
09-25-2008, 04:34 AM
i dont think either was in the news or papers...i got the one girl confused with her co-star in the vid-starr..the one that got a hot dose from the dope boys was named sparkle..i think she was in an old grooby dvd...the other girl gorgeous was shot i think from somebody who wanted to rob her..she really looked good right before she was killed-had got some sil work and the such..