PDA

View Full Version : Search by Location - Yay or Nay?

GroobySteven
07-15-2008, 09:46 PM
Is it useful to have a search option by city, or state, given than we don't have their contact information?
Feedback please.
Help us improve.

DirtySouth
07-15-2008, 10:18 PM
I for one would think its cool, but what would its use be? Locating a specific model? A lot of girls shoot in cities that they are not residing in.

ROC
07-15-2008, 10:59 PM
i Think It's A Plus For The Traveling Type Of Person Like Myself..... Would Mos Def. Save Time On Looking Up A Shawty That Will Be In A Particular City/state The Same Time You Are........

kilakali
07-16-2008, 07:51 AM
I am definitely in favor of this because just last night I was on another website when i was in a convo with a btg...her face was so familiar. I came on here and used the search function for her name and it wasnt on here (she gave me her new name). I was like damn i wish there was a search by city/location. Then I found out she just moved out here. Finally she told me where she was orginally from. Then it dawned on me one of the photograpers mention this city in her bio. I then figured out she was a former girl of the month. I can tell you that new function could have saved me alot of time (spent at least 2 1/2 hrs searching through pics).

qcutta
07-16-2008, 10:21 AM
It would be a nice feature...

Ms Remy M
07-17-2008, 04:41 PM
I do agree that it would be a nice feataure, but as DirtySouth mentioned there are quite a few models that do shoots in cities that they don't actually live in.

kilakali
07-17-2008, 08:46 PM
It seems most of the videos the girls state their location. Input the data in the search function. There are other sites that use it and it works very well.

DrDickenstein
07-17-2008, 09:11 PM
Girls move and bounce around quite a bit...but I think it would be a good search feature on the site.....why not.