PDA

View Full Version : Top vs. top?

TVSURFER
07-19-2008, 10:31 PM
A sweet young thing I've been seeing for some time now, asked me the next time we fucked, she wanted to be on top! Well I freaked, I automatically thought she wanted to play hide her 'sausage' inside of me! No! She wanted to ride me, like a horse; me on the bottom and her sitting on my dick, on top.
Why did I think that? I always thought being on top meant that person was doing the fucking, not being on top and getting fucked at the same time!
I know I'm not a neophyte when it comes to fuckin' [gg's or tgirls:cool:], but my dick thinking for me is slowly coming to maturity. I now know there is a distinction in the jargon of being topped; like to top, be on top, never like to top, love to be topped, always on top! Meaning: Liked to be fucked but, must be on top!
I never thought there was a distinction of who's doing the topping. I always thought “top” was the ‘fucker’! Now, I have an independent thought, besides the one my dick was giving me. There is another Top, the Dominant Top, no less!
Dominant top: one that pitches; pitches, more than less.
Top: one that catches catches all the time as long as they can catch from a position pointing north; on top!
Dominant bottom: one that catches; catches, more than less. Always in the reverse, lower position, south; on bottom!
Bottom: one that catches all the time, as long as they can catch; in a lower position [south], where they can always catch! Whew!
Is there a distinction of Top!:eek: :confused::cool:

DirtySouth
07-20-2008, 03:41 PM
Huh? She is just a rare kind who expressed herself differently. Most girls who want to ride just say "next time, Ima ride that dick" or something nasty like that. If a girl says next time I wanna be on top, RED FLAG. Unless thats something you want to experiment with, I think your first assumption is the right assumption to keep.

Its starting to become a trend now. When I first started dating TS circa 1999-2001 most, if not all, were bottoms. In the past 3 years or so, the top thing has became the craze. A lot of girls cant even come close to topping but claim to do so because they want to do whats popular in their circles. I dont knock anyone for trying/liking it, Im just old fashioned. You said you freaked, so obviously we may be in the same boat. I've come to notice that the girls with big meat tend to want to use it more while girls with smaller dimensions prefer to be 100% bottoms.