PDA

View Full Version : This is the new Grooby Network Girls Forum

GroobySteven
01-06-2015, 03:00 PM
Testing 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

clever_name
02-13-2016, 10:41 PM
Hi Steven,

I believe that Grooby was involved in Khloe Hart's site, but it went down. I was curious as to whether you have spoken with her to ask what she was going to do with her content from the site? I was considering joining prior to her closing the site and I am interested in a few scenes that she did there. Since she consistently works with Grooby's in house websites, I was curious whether it would be possible to see the scenes bought to be put on one of the sites or sold on demand on TS Erotica.

If this is not possible, I do understand. I just wanted to see if there was a way to salvage the content.

Thanks in advance.

GroobySteven
02-15-2016, 12:59 PM
Hi Steven,

I believe that Grooby was involved in Khloe Hart's site, but it went down. I was curious as to whether you have spoken with her to ask what she was going to do with her content from the site? I was considering joining prior to her closing the site and I am interested in a few scenes that she did there. Since she consistently works with Grooby's in house websites, I was curious whether it would be possible to see the scenes bought to be put on one of the sites or sold on demand on TS Erotica.

If this is not possible, I do understand. I just wanted to see if there was a way to salvage the content.

Thanks in advance.

'Retired' and wanted her whole site removed completely so I don't think we will be seeing that content again sorry.