PDA

View Full Version : Nina Lawless - Shemale XXX - 12th January

GroobyMike
01-13-2015, 04:37 AM
Nina has a great voice and has some very hot things to say. She reminds me a bit of Brielle Bop for her ability to turn anything said, no matter how innocent, into some nasty shit. You will love this girl's personality. She tells me that she likes to take long walks on the beach, but also likes a good threesome in a sketchy Tenderloin alleyway (she claims she was just kidding about that. I'm not so sure).

She's a fan of cartoons, cats (I knew I liked this girl), being naked, lesbian rock, and being fucked so that she's gaped.

She is definitely looking to do some double penetration in the near future. She really wants to be fucked by Miranda Meadow’s huge 8"+ x 6" cock. Yea, I can see that happening soon!

She's a mix of Mexican and Welsh. I meant to have her talk dirty to the camera in Spanish, but it got lost in all the fun we were having.

For those who like growers, look out! This girl couldn't have been much more than an inch and a half flaccid, but her dick grows to over seven inches. That is the biggest jump I've ever seen. She was turned enough during the shoot that it never got that small again.

She's gorgeous, but can also do a very androgynous look that drives young 18 year old girls crazy.

savoieeric
08-30-2015, 05:15 PM
Bonjour je souhaitais savoir s'il y avait d'autres videos avec la même position entre Kendra Seinclaire et Nina Lawless dans KS x NL.
Elles se sodomisent en même temps dans une position en X . Le scène est très Hot et sensuel
erci de votre réponse