PDA

View Full Version : Foxxy, Jessy Dubai and friends!

GroobyMike
04-04-2015, 01:36 PM
Shemale Yum (tinyurl.com/kj549aj) updates - April 3rd

Time to immerse ourselves in a little 'something-something' for the weekend as we introduce seven stunning faces to keep y'all drooling!

After blowing us away in 'that' sensational hardcore back in Feb, everybody's favourite pint sized Porto Rican / Mexican beauty returns - everything about Foxxy is adorable and stupidly sexy and that's why she is still one of the biggest names in the biz today. Asian American temptress Suki Thai is back for her second outing, she's an all natural darling with lovely little budding boobs and nice feet for you naughty fetishists out there. It's also set two for sexy Texan Natalie - statuesque and curvaceous this Austin honey is back to blow a hot batch of girlie pearls over her tummy. SMY veteran Stephany first appeared for us way back in 2002 and although she went on to make another 6 steamy appearances we had'nt seen her since 2010 - well, Tony Vee has done it again and brought back this Latino firecracker who absolutely smashes her comeback in a tight little black number and killer heels. Two stellar debuts this week, first a girl who is a dead cert to be a colossal hit with our members. Nicole Serene is just fucking outstanding to put it mildly - a 100% unmodified bottom girl with striking beauty and an unquenchable thirst for cock, she is hands down our Model of the Month for April and we cannot wait to feature this angel again in the coming weeks. Debut girl II is a must for the buxom lover - meet Melanie, a sassy South American with enormous high beams and womanly curves in all the right places - props to Jack Flash for bringing this sassy minx into our lives! Finally, it's set #8 from my future wife (hey I can dream, right?) Jesse Dubai is the next big thing in the TS world. She's a true superstar with an incredible ass that just keeps on giving, devastating good looks, a picture perfect rack and a succulent big piece of fully functioning action down South - did I mention that ass? She joins us today in Buddy's kitchen with her big ol' dildo. Seriously, don't miss this one.........