PDA

View Full Version : Jayde Renae, Chloe Rose, Mayumi & more......

GroobyMike
05-03-2015, 06:59 AM
YOWSERS!!! SMY (tinyurl.com/kj549aj) is back with a bang as we present another sensational update featuring the world's finest T-Talent!

Three awesome and exciting new faces to kick off with, starting with a real potential starlet from Burbank, CA. Model of the Month Mayumi is as cute as a button with bright pink hair and a geek chic edge to her - I think she is absolutely gorgeous and I'm sure you guys will agree. Next up is Lexi Cooper - a Cali girl who is early in transition and a definite one to watch, student babe Lexi is tall and slim with a nice unique look that she carries so well. Debut girl 3 is a stunning little Denver discovery brought to us by Radius Dark - Ms Cumms is the full package - feminine and sweet with lovely budding boobs and a nice thick and uncut shaft, she's a girl I for one hope to be seeing a lot more of in the up and cumming. We have a sixth set from NY hottie Samantha who struts her fine ass for Jack Flash's big lens like a true pro. Pamela made her welcome return earlier this year after a 5-year absence, she is back to notch up her 7th outing. It's been three years since we last had the pleasure of presenting the delectable Chloe Rose, a Toronto goddess who is just top to toe flawless in every way. Returning today for set #4 this beauty teases in killer lingerie and heels before getting busy with a dildo on Kevin Dong's floor! Finally, a girl that has already made some serious waves and has the potential to go to the very top and then some. Jayde Renae is a true masterpiece and every TS fans's wet dream - she returns today smashing her 4th set in this epic solo, complete with sticky cumshot finale. Perfection.

Just another week of incredible updates, over on Shemale Yum! (tinyurl.com/kj549aj)