PDA

View Full Version : Official Femout Shoot?

Pixxie P
01-25-2015, 12:58 AM
i have a question:
what makes a shoot an official Femout shoot?
can i do a shoot with a photographer specifically for Femout and have it class or does it have to be with a grooby/Femout photo/videographer?

GroobySteven
01-27-2015, 12:58 AM
Official would be by one of our photographers but we love all submissions and it's a great way to build your brand. You should look at http://groobynetwork.com also.

We're having a few teething problems with this site. It was intended to be set up as both a hybrid site - both a social network site allowing girls to upload - and a content site for those into the types of models we're showcasing. As a social network it's working but the content side of things is made difficult with the software it's on (downloading, viewing images and videos is a pain in the ass). We're working on a Femout.xxx which will be the content delivery side of this site right now, as soon as that's released, we'll be picking up shoots again and working on a better system. Members will have access to all.
Thanks
Steven

Pixxie P
01-27-2015, 12:58 AM
Thanks for the feedback Steven ^-^
im planning to do a shoot every month with my photographer (a few sets per shoot) so you should be seeing allot more of me :3

on another note, my referral to the GIC is being sent through so should be on hrt very soon ^-^

MissMolly
02-10-2015, 12:58 AM
I would be beyond interested in working with an official photographer here in Toronto Ont. Cell phone photos and selfie style pics are hindering my full potential

Charlotte_Periwinkle
03-12-2015, 12:58 AM
Do you have any photographers in Australia, or any that travel to Australia?

GroobyMike
03-17-2015, 12:58 AM
Hi Charlotte, we don't unfortunately.

LizzyBea
08-19-2015, 01:10 AM
femout is a great site i have uploaded alot to that site, thanks <3