PDA

View Full Version : Why are some of the Femout.com sets labelled with "IWantToBeAGirl.com"

GroobySteven
11-19-2014, 01:17 AM
IWantToBeAGirl.com was the original concept of this site many years ago and we shot some content aiming to launch a site that would help (and maybe even sponsor) girls with their transitional costs and advice. This has morphed into the far more appropriately named Femout.com and although we have ideas about still helping/sponsoring some girls, we've got to iron our some legalities first.

It would be a shame not to show the content that was shot for the site as there are some cute girls there - and of course, we spent money on it! It is however, clearly out of date with some of the models there already being stars in their own right. Delia for example, multiple award winner at The Transgender Erotica Awards (http://theTEAshow.com) and star of many sites and scenes. I think it's great to look back and see where they have came from and it hopefully will set as an example and a role model for what other girls can achieve.

GroobyKrissy
11-24-2014, 01:18 AM
I think it's great to see some of the girls in their early days... it adds "reality" to those who think they don't have the looks or ability to be comfortable with themselves. It is amazing how barely recognizable some people are to those first public pictures!

AshlynCreamher
11-26-2014, 01:18 AM
I'm interested in sharing 12 photo sets, each set containing between 100-300 photographs (never seen before) also my photo sets do not have any labels on them.

Question: May I use the Femout label or do I need to use my own label?

I'm only asking because I've noticed that most all the models here have this label on there photos. (I kinda imagine these models were professionally photographed) I'm not sure how this works so any advice would be much appreciated.

Best

GroobyKrissy
11-26-2014, 01:19 AM
I can't speak for the company regarding usage of the logo but I think that is for girls who have been shot "officially" for the site. You should develop your own logo though... brand yourself if you're thinking marketing. Just a simple text logo is great for a start and if you can send people to a website where you can analyze traffic, all the better. Just a little tip is to make placement of your logo precise and change placement slightly depending on the site you're sharing the picture on. That way, you can track where it is being copied from if you need to http://www.femout.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.png. Looking forward to the pics!

MissMolly
02-15-2015, 01:22 AM
What is the policy on using the Femout watermark if your a Femout model, even though a Grooby photographer didnt sanction the shoot??? Just wondering because I would love to have it in my photo's and proudly present that I'm a member.