PDA

View Full Version : On this week's Yum......

GroobyMike
07-11-2015, 08:19 AM
UPDATE TIME! Come on in, the water's lovely........

Another rip roaring selection of hung beauties this week, starting with a glittering debut from Sacramento scorcher Treasure Barbie. A hot and sassy little gem of a girl, Treasure was discovered by Radius via social media and as soon as we laid eyes on her we just knew we had to snap her up and get her in her birthday suit for some sweet SMY style jackin action! An awesome first set from a girl with it going on, we hope you enjoy it.

We have an encore set from Guyana born NY party girl Tiffany Wild who returns in fine form to give us a fully loaded second helping of that super tight and olive skinned bod, complete with sticky moneyshot finale.

It's been 18 months since we last had the pleasure of gawping over foxy Floridian Pink Von Dee's sweet little ass(ets) - well, today this babe is back and looking pretty darn delectable in her 3rd killer solo brought to us by Jack Flash.

Ava Keading made a nice splash with her first 2 appearances so it was a real coup and a pleasure to get her back in for set III - she's incredibly passable, cute and adorable with a great physique and a massive cut of fun at the top of her lovely long legs.

Set four from Alabama kinkster Carmen Bitonti who treats us to a mouth watering display of self satisfaction on her crisp cotton bedsheets before busting a batch of girl pearls on herself.

Danika Dreamz is back! A personal favourite of mine, Danika is a masterpiece of a girl with big, flawless high beams, staggering good looks and a whopping big serving of Canadian beef steak in her teeny little panties - an absolute joy to welcome back for her landmark 20th exclusive.

The icing on top of this delicious and extremely moreish cake of an update is an explosive solo from a lady who has already been touted as the next big thing in the industry - Luna Rose is a picture of TS perfection - a true goddess and flawless from top to toe, she returns after making our heads spin in "that" hardcore to remind us of the fun she can get up to alone. Seriously, I think I'm in love........

Take the huge free tour here! (tinyurl.com/kj549aj)