PDA

View Full Version : filipino ladyboys?

environmental123
02-27-2016, 12:31 AM
Any new filipino ladyboy shoots coming up? Those are my absolute favorites. Thx.:cool:

Jud
03-02-2016, 05:47 AM
Yes as soon as I can get back there. But won't be for a little while yet.

environmental123
05-21-2016, 12:38 AM
any new filipinas? It feels like forever since we've seen a new PI girl on ladyboy-ladyboy.

Jud
05-21-2016, 10:15 PM
I am the one who does most of the shoots in the Philippines. Unfortunately I have had some health issues which have curtailed my travel lately but they are slowly resolving and I expect to back in the Philippines later in the year. I am in contact with lots of models there who are eager and waiting to do shoots.

bigboygb
07-09-2016, 08:59 AM
I am the one who does most of the shoots in the Philippines. Unfortunately I have had some health issues which have curtailed my travel lately but they are slowly resolving and I expect to back in the Philippines later in the year. I am in contact with lots of models there who are eager and waiting to do shoots.

Firstly great to hear you will be doing more sets soon and that you are getting better if possible I would like to be cheeky and ask a favour
I am visiting Phillipines in August and must say would love to meet Twinkle or Sarina I was wondering if you had contact details for either girl ?
Thanks in anticipation
Nick

Jud
07-09-2016, 11:36 PM
Firstly great to hear you will be doing more sets soon and that you are getting better if possible I would like to be cheeky and ask a favour
I am visiting Phillipines in August and must say would love to meet Twinkle or Sarina I was wondering if you had contact details for either girl ?
Thanks in anticipation
Nick
You can contact Twinkle on +639177595685. She is very keen to meet a foreigner so you should get in touch with her. You will find her in facebook under Yumie Fox.

Sarina will be harder to locate. She lives in Arayat which is a small village near Angeles City. I don't have any contact details for her.

bigboygb
07-11-2016, 04:06 PM
Thanks for that must admit Sarina is my fave so any additional leads like any friends etc would help had no joy on FB
Thanks though your a star and looking forward to some more shoots
Thanks
Nick