PDA

View Full Version : False Advertisement

ast12345
05-06-2016, 05:09 AM
Hi Grooby Team,
I was going to go on a expletive-filled rant about this which would likely get me banned, but instead I will speak with as much patience as I can possible muster.

I am suprised no one else has complained about this, because it has been going on for YEARS on Shemale.XXX and now on ShemaleYum and other sites with the new site design...

Whoever is responsible for adding the descriptions to each video...

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP COPY/PASTING INFORMATION IN THE VIDEO DESCRIPTION THAT IS 100% FALSE.

Before it was a matter of being slightly misleading, but now it has arrived at straight up FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. Case in point: The latest ALANA LOPEZ video on ShemaleYum is literally TITLED (not description, but TITLE): "Curvy Alana Lopez Twerks"

As a fan of twerking I decide to check it out, and lo and behold there is ZERO TWERKING in the video, not even one second. Nothing, nada, zip.

There are currently COUNTLESS videos on Shemale.xxx with the video description of "juicy bubble butt" for models that are flat as a board. If you guys are struggling to take the time to fill these descriptions out correctly, or finding people who can do it, I will be glad to volunteer to write them in exchange for free membership. Until then, I refuse to sign up for any Grooby sites until I see a change in accuracy, since I can no longer trust what is written on the website.

ast12345
05-06-2016, 05:18 AM
I stand corrected, the Alana Lopez video has exactly 1 second of ass jiggling, from 3:19 to 3:20. AWESOME, thanks guys. Almost too much for me to handle.

But seriously, I urge the owners of these sites to please reconsider how you are describing your videos. If a girl is barely jiggling her ass for like 2 seconds, please do not boast in the description that we will get to WATCH HER SHAKING HER FAT ASS to manage expectations. Just imagine if Sir Mix-A-Lot's Baby Got Back song only had 2 seconds of footage showing a girls ass, and the rest was footage of dudes rapping. Wouldn't you feel a little misled?

GroobySteven
05-07-2016, 11:44 PM
Really?

When the complaints get this petty, I think we know we're doing a pretty awesome job elsewhere.

Noted.

ast12345
05-10-2016, 03:38 AM
Really?

When the complaints get this petty, I think we know we're doing a pretty awesome job elsewhere.

Noted.

Petty? So if you buy a burger and they only put a speck of meat on it instead of the full patty as advertised, it's petty to complain?

False advertisement is no petty matter. People base their decisions to buy a subscription based on the things promised on your site, asshole.

Anyway, I'm done here. Not worth any more of my time, or money. My support for Grooby (since 2009) ends here. Never understood the smart ass attitude towards customers, but I do see where it trickles down from.

GroobySteven
05-15-2016, 12:00 AM
No - you're misunderstanding my point, in your eagerness to start an argument.
I've said it's noted (which means it's noted and been passed to the editors to take more care). The point being, if really, this (which is most minor of complaints) is all that someone has to complain about, then we're doing everything else pretty fucking well.

'Smart Ass attitude towards customers'? Well, we give you a platform to give your feedback on - and we always answer it pertinently, fairly and honestly. Unlike other companies, we stand behind our product and leave the majority of complaints available to the public eye. If you don't like the answer, then that's up to you - but as I've said before, we're not going to lie and pay lip service to any one customer with the sole intention of getting your money and not delivering. If you think that the issue with the one line descriptors is so bad, that you need to take your business elsewhere, then that is up to you. Honestly, it's not going to be that important issue with us, we've 100's of scenes to deliver a month, if a webmaster scanned through a video to look for an appropriate, google friendly, tag line and saw some 'twerking' then states it, and it's not 100% correct, then so be it. We'll try not to do it, but to hire someone to watch the videos all the way through, to tag them and then come up with an entirely 100% accurate tag line, would mean increasing the subscription price for that one hire.
In 20 yrs, its the first time I've ever heard this complaint. It's not a 'false advertisement' - we didn't try to promise things that weren't there - and if someone was encouraged to join over that one line on one set of a site that updates with 25+ new sets a month, and then didn't feel that they were getting value for their membership dollar - then, I would have a concern about it.

Not every customer is right all the time, and the company or webmasters are not always correct. We try to do the best we can within the limitations we have to please the maximum amount of customers - and my point stands, when the complaints get down to this level, I'm happy we're able to fulfill the rest of what we set out to do.