PDA

View Full Version : Grooby VIP: One Price. All Sites. All the time.

GroobyMike
11-05-2016, 03:39 PM
All our members are VIP’s - we try to treat each member individually and to hit as many of the wishes that you want in our websites as we can.

Our recent survey revealed how many customers were members of multiple sites and had been for long periods of time. We’ve been looking at ways to make things better for long term members and also to enable us to maintain the budgets we need, to keep shooting so much content. The margin between our income and budgets is quite narrow, but we have some ideas and we’d like to introduce the VIP membership. For the first time ever we’re offering all our sites for one price – which will be split between the sites.

$1200 VIP Grooby Membership

unlimited access every Grooby website for 12 months.
automatic access to any new Grooby website launched within your membership term.
1x VIP ticket to The TEA Show *
dedicated account manager
no rebilling
giveaways & Freebies by mail when available & if you want
suggest new shoots, models or re-shoots directly
grandfathered into this price

$450 Grooby DVD Membership

(Digital download only available at $350)

Every DVD released in a 12 month period mailed to you **
monthly package containing between 3-4 Grooby DVD
also available for digital download
giveaways & Freebies by mail when available & if you want
above price has US shipping incl. please email for international orders.
Get both of the above memberships today – $1550

See more at: http://www.grooby.com/2016/11/grooby-vip-price-sites-time/

Loskie
11-06-2016, 12:58 AM
I'm interested in joining your VIP offer bur I have a question. Should I cancel all my current subscriptions? Also didn't see a link to or did I overlook it?

Loskie
11-06-2016, 01:00 AM
Let me clarify my previous post, I want to join the $1,200 to view all Grooby sites.

GroobyMike
11-08-2016, 10:11 PM
Hi Loskie, thanks for your interest. Please drop us an email at customerservice @ grooby.com and we'll have a chat