PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question... Do I Pass, At All?

tsskye
04-19-2017, 11:21 PM
And don't give me the sugar-coated b.s. if that's what you're thinking of doing to ease the blow!

http://i.imgur.com/6jN1tS7.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Vp4S69E.jpg

MrFanti
04-20-2017, 02:21 AM
Please don't take insult to this as I love your your look! :)
That being said, I think you could do a FEMOUT shoot as you are now & perhaps Shemale Yum with the assistance of a good Make-Up-Artist :D

Oh, and love your smile! :cool:

tsskye
04-20-2017, 05:38 AM
I'm strictly a top, and I also live in an area where they do not have photographers; I wouldn't deviate from my sexual preference even to make money, So not likely that I would be a compatible fit.

MrFanti
04-20-2017, 06:01 AM
I'm strictly a top, and I also live in an area where they do not have photographers; I wouldn't deviate from my sexual preference even to make money, So not likely that I would be a compatible fit.

Grooby Productions has photographed many "Top" transgender models - and there's also Grooby's "canada-tgirl" website too.

tsskye
04-20-2017, 02:46 PM
Oh. I didn't know. I just always assumed they had to be versatile and that's just not my thing :D But I've seen the way those girls look; no way I'd ever make the cut, but thank-you :P

MrFanti
04-21-2017, 01:25 AM
Oh. I didn't know. I just always assumed they had to be versatile and that's just not my thing :D But I've seen the way those girls look; no way I'd ever make the cut, but thank-you :P

Grooby has also done many photo sets/videos with the models in "tomboyish" Gothic, Punk, and other attire too!

tsskye
04-22-2017, 06:20 PM
Ah, well, they're simply not in my city, so it's all good. :)

MrFanti
04-22-2017, 10:09 PM
Ah, well, they're simply not in my city, so it's all good. :)

Well...I tried...

tsskye
04-23-2017, 04:31 PM
I believe you have to meet a certain look, and I just don't have the looks for it :) I'm okay with that... 'cause I like the way I look. :p But the last time I inquired with them they were not interested, and even though it was a few years, i still look relatively the same. I'd rather not apply again, because i'd like to not waste their time. Maybe when I lose more weight, too... I'm still working on that one.