PDA

View Full Version : Ladyboy-Ladyboy updates with Girls from the Philippines?

dimi1982
04-28-2017, 03:42 PM
Hi Grooby Team,

Just wanted to ask here on the forums if there will be anymore updates from girls from the Philippines on Ladyboy-Ladyboy especially from Jud?

I noticed that on the coming soon page there is no more shoots with the PI girls. Jud had some fantastic shoots recently with Pussycat, Princess, Twinkle, Jenna and Kendra to name a few but it has seemed to have slowed down.

Just wanted to ask if we can expect more of these great shoots in the near future?

Thanks again Jud & Grooby team, - keep up the great work.

- dimi

Jud
04-28-2017, 11:27 PM
Don't worry I will be going back. I have recently had to have some surgery which has left me out of action for a while but I will be there in about three months and will reshoot all of those models if they are available and many more.

dimi1982
04-29-2017, 11:10 AM
Thanks for the quick response Jud!

That's unfortunate you had surgery but that's great news you are recovering, and what's most important is your health and your well being so I'm very glad you'll be up and about in three months :)

Thanks again for the response and always looking forward to the great content because it is surely missed. Here's to a speedy recovery and all the best.

- dimi

environmental123
04-30-2017, 07:43 PM
Yes, definitely need more filipinas. They are the hottest in my opinion and my all-time favorite. Any new girls planned for piladyboy.com?

Alexander
05-01-2017, 10:19 PM
Hi, we have a couple of Philippina girls coming up, with Jud out of commission they're far between tho.

We are working on getting more PI girls on the site.

Thanks

dimi1982
05-06-2017, 02:27 PM
Thanks for the response as well Alexander! I look forward to the upcoming content. Always enjoy having something to look forward to.

GroobySteven
06-05-2017, 12:03 PM
BTW - if there is anyone in or visits the PI regularly and able to take good quality photos and 4k video for us - drop me a line at admin@grooby.com

environmental123
09-15-2017, 12:04 AM
Any more PI girls upcoming? Looks like there's none in the coming soons. Love these girls! Thx.