PDA

View Full Version : Old,New and Others

DYNACORD
08-03-2008, 01:52 AM
Sometimes it's cool to see old & newer BTG pics and some other pics of a model. Hope you agree. She's visiting in Detroit I believe.

Ms Remy M
08-03-2008, 03:07 PM
LOL about the basketball reference. I think she is very hot as well, but I like the girly look more myself. I applaud her on being herself, she gets major points from me on breaking the tgirl social norms. I would love to sit back and talk to her. I think I heard she was a TOP only so I wouldn't want a sexual encounter even if she was looking girly, that monster cock can break records!! I am sure she has more than plenty satisfied customers though!

ty-clone
08-05-2008, 06:21 AM
LOL about the basketball reference. I think she is very hot as well, but I like the girly look more myself. I applaud her on being herself, she gets major points from me on breaking the tgirl social norms. I would love to sit back and talk to her. I think I heard she was a TOP only so I wouldn't want a sexual encounter even if she was looking girly, that monster cock can break records!! I am sure she has more than plenty satisfied customers though!
oh dont get me wrong. she is real pretty, i even say she beauitful, i love her look. i agree that i respect her for switching it up, so big up to her. but i was just saying im really not into the butch thug type look

dontblush
09-17-2008, 06:29 PM
either look is hot to me. its just seems fresh.

andwar
09-18-2008, 02:21 AM
either look is hot to me. its just seems fresh.

I give her much luv and credit for being able to pull off the hard butch like shoots and still look hot!!! I'd be happy to walk in either way she opened the door!she's a gorgeous girl!Not happy to hear she's a top only though:(

TVSURFER
09-19-2008, 09:13 PM
Hey, can something be done about these WOW postings? This shit is taking up valuable reading space!
What is this dude trying to prove?:cool:

Ms Remy M
09-21-2008, 01:16 AM
Hey, can something be done about these WOW postings? This shit is taking up valuable reading space!
What is this dude trying to prove?:cool:

I try to remove them as soon as I see them. You wouldn't believe the amount of them you haven't even seen as I try and check the forum multiply times a day.

anonymoussonny
09-21-2008, 06:18 AM
I Initially Saw This Lady As A Fem And Was Extremely Interested In Hooking Up. I Was Disappointed To Find Out She Was A Top And Then The Butch Change Put Me Off. However, Her Reversion Pics Prove That A Leopard Can Change Its Spots. (luckily)

dontblush
03-27-2010, 02:23 AM
I give her much luv and credit for being able to pull off the hard butch like shoots and still look hot!!! I'd be happy to walk in either way she opened the door!she's a gorgeous girl!Not happy to hear she's a top only though:(

she could get it either way.

eclectic_co
03-27-2010, 09:30 PM
I think she looks great any way she wants to dress or make herself up.
She being a strong lady and not falling victim to the classic male I want my lady to look a certain way. I commend her for living for herself... but then most transsexual ladies do!

:cool: