Hybrid View

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 24/11
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier Boi View Post
    I just like and am attracted to beautiful women, and not what’s between their legs...so are you going to tell me I’m in denial too lol.
    Hmm...We all lile women we personally find pretty but we all have SOME attraction to what is between their legs. Thats why you, me abd EVERYBODYON THIS WEBSITE IS ON HERE. I don't care if yoy're a top or bottom. Don't get why folks get mad at stating the damn obvious.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 105/3
    Given: 419/8
    First off no ones mad chief. If you have to make yourself believe in your mind that everyone else likes the D because that’s what you like and it makes you feel better, then more power to you😆😂🤣😂😭

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/20
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by hoodstar View Post
    Hmm...We all lile women we personally find pretty but we all have SOME attraction to what is between their legs. Thats why you, me abd EVERYBODYON THIS WEBSITE IS ON HERE. I don't care if yoy're a top or bottom. Don't get why folks get mad at stating the damn obvious.
    Don't sweat it, man. A lot of these guys like to use TS in order to mask their same sex attraction. It is what it is.