Hybrid View

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 27/6
    Given: 0/0

Touching up of photos

I just looked at the new spread on J'Monie, and I just did not like the way she looked in the pictures. This, for me, has often been something I do not like. I know it may be just a little touching up, but I prefer the natural look of the ladies. I felt like Femout was the last site that may stay with the more natural look. Please, just consider keeping the pics of the ladies as natural as possible.
    I love the site, but I used to love BlackTgirls as well, but have put in a cancellation for that. I know it is only my opinion, but as someone who pays for this site, I wanted to express it.

Thanks so much.
    Hooboy

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    We keep them as natural as possible and do very light retouching and rarely on their skin other than to lighten if needed.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 27/6
    Given: 0/0
    Yeah..thanks..Hey..there has not been an update in over a week to TS Casting Couch..I know you all are in California. Are you all right?