Thread: Pee scenes

Hybrid View

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/11
    Given: 0/0

Pee scenes

Awhile ago a survey was taken about including pee scenes every now and then. I know there are scenes scattered here and there throughout the Grooby empire but is there a possibility of having more of them. I know it is not for everybody, but they don't have to look if they don't want to see.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Super Moderator
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/24
    Given: 0/0
    Yes they are popular. I get them when I can but often they need to pee before they cum and can't do so at the end of the shoot which is when we tend to do them. It is a bit of a logistical thing. To get a decent shot you have to move the lighting into the bathroom where it is cramped, miirrors all over the place and not easy to shoot in. And it is hard to do this at the beginning of the shoot when the model is a bit nervous and not relaxed.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!