Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by snag87 View Post
    In most cases, but certainly not all. I can think of several occasions where I've had sex with a girl, t-girl and i didnt have to spend a dime.
    never bought a drink? I call bullshit sorry bruh I know more girls then most the guys here and know how they act....Just sayin...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by blkgsxr View Post
    never bought a drink? I call bullshit sorry bruh I know more girls then most the guys here and know how they act....Just sayin...
    Call bullshit all you'd like, I'm telling the truth. Hmm, let me think, most recent incident I met a young lady on a social network, we met in downtown Manhattan, we went to her apartment in Jersey City and had sex. This was in 2010. I had to pay to get onto the train to see her, but that was it.

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Call bullshit all you'd like, I'm telling the truth. Hmm, let me think, most recent incident I met a young lady on a social network, we met in downtown Manhattan, we went to her apartment in Jersey City and had sex. This was in 2010. I had to pay to get onto the train to see her, but that was it.
    To be clear, are you saying the last time you didn't pay a dime to have sex was in 2010? And was this a genetic female or a transsexual?

Large Member for 38 Years

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdicki View Post
    To be clear, are you saying the last time you didn't pay a dime to have sex was in 2010? And was this a genetic female or a transsexual?
    Yea, like I said, it doesn't happen often LOL. It was a transsexual.. Last time with a genetic female was 2009

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 3/0
    I've paid between 150 to 200 for a few giels from this site. I also paide 2,000 for a TG and it was worth every penny.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Yea, like I said, it doesn't happen often LOL. It was a transsexual.. Last time with a genetic female was 2009
    LOL... given that clarification, I believe you 100%. It's not hard to score sex without paying if you have a mouthpiece and girl thirsty enough. However, it does take time and patience almost 100% of the time. Those are two things I do not have in abundance.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazharlem View Post
    I've paid between 150 to 200 for a few giels from this site. I also paide 2,000 for a TG and it was worth every penny.
    Is that dollars? Was that over the course of several months?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 16/2
    Quote Originally Posted by andwar View Post
    Either directly, Or Indirectly, men have to pay for sex.If you spend your money on cards, flowers, candy, movies, dinner, a show ect...or its pain me to write this but,there are some suckers, I'm mean guys,that pay rent,car notes, boob jobs ect...So if sex is all you really want anyway, why not just cut to the chase and pay that donation.In some cases,you come out cheaper taking the direct route anyway

its sad cause its so true i co-sign this all day and dis goes for all females and tgs

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 3/0
    yes that's dollars and the women were worth every penny.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazharlem View Post
    yes that's dollars and the women were worth every penny.
    To each his own...