Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 2/0

Weekly Update Fave -- 27 Oct

How bout posting ur fave model of the weekly update here...? Can't give away all the goodies/sample pics (per Seanchai) since forum is avail to Gen Pop, but....seemed like a good idea 2 me so here goes. If u disagree, let me know, I don't give a fukk. lol

This week...Welcum back Kyanna aka Carmen Cream! Mama lookin sexier than eva!!

Joy in that PINK 2nd. Nice shoot Remy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Re-shoot requests:
    Jean Black | Vanniall | Ry | Kandy Kreamzzz | Keiosha Kong | Alexxxa | Octavia | Holly Strokes | Salina Samone | Shannon Pipes | Lauren Denise | Sunshine | Kandi Bunz | Deja | Raven Mystique
    ("Legacy" Re-shoot requests):
    Victoria Porshe, Sapphire_NYC, Topaz, Kendra, Almond Joy, Amaris, Celeste, Infinity (Bronx NY), Nef, Julia Jones, Paradise (Cali), Tymeisha, Fantasy,

Thumbs Up/Down
    One more thing...let's keep it POSITIVE fellas (and/or Ladies). Really not necessary to let us know ur least fave. I don't need Negativity, shit when ur on BTG or here on the Forum should be nuthin but Good Times. lol

It's understood, we all have likes/dislikes....let's celebrate the likes and let those dislikes go, nobody forcing anybody 2 look at anything......u know?

Re-shoot requests:
    Jean Black | Vanniall | Ry | Kandy Kreamzzz | Keiosha Kong | Alexxxa | Octavia | Holly Strokes | Salina Samone | Shannon Pipes | Lauren Denise | Sunshine | Kandi Bunz | Deja | Raven Mystique
    Victoria Porshe, Sapphire_NYC, Topaz, Kendra, Almond Joy, Amaris, Celeste, Infinity (Bronx NY), Nef, Julia Jones, Paradise (Cali), Tymeisha, Fantasy,

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDickenstein View Post
    One more thing...let's keep it POSITIVE fellas (and/or Ladies). Really not necessary to let us know ur least fave. I don't need Negativity, shit when ur on BTG or here on the Forum should be nuthin but Good Times. lol

It's understood, we all have likes/dislikes....let's celebrate the likes and let those dislikes go, nobody forcing anybody 2 look at anything......u know?
    But you have to be open to the criticisms as well, thus i believe we need the least fave category. I dislike the constraints/laws that make an attempt at governing the very freedoms that has been betowed pon us. Sure we can have a least fave category, that should hurt anybody's feelings. Lets embrace the dislikes and move on.

A BTG Photographer - The Duke of Atlanta DirtySouth's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDickenstein View Post

I agree. Lets not bash personal favs....we have other threads for that lol

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by Handandsom View Post
    But you have to be open to the criticisms as well, thus i believe we need the least fave category. I dislike the constraints/laws that make an attempt at governing the very freedoms that has been betowed pon us. Sure we can have a least fave category, that should hurt anybody's feelings. Lets embrace the dislikes and move on.
    Nope - this is for the celebration of black tgirls not for the putting down of them, if you don't like them, then don't vote for them ... we look at the highest rated girls for reshoots.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    Nope - this is for the celebration of black tgirls not for the putting down of them, if you don't like them, then don't vote for them ... we look at the highest rated girls for reshoots.
    Wait a minute are we talking about on the entire forum or in this thread. I know you want to reshoot the best. So for the particulars of this thread i'd agree lets stick to the topic, my bad i'm in full agreement with DS and you if that is what you were indicating.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Wait a minute are we talking about on the entire forum or in this thread. I know you want to reshoot the best. So for the particulars of this thread i'd agree lets stick to the topic, my bad i'm in full agreement with DS and you if that is what you were indicating.
    Why is it necessary to put down models or tell the Forum about the models you DON'T like?? In this thread and others...doesn't matter.

Re-shoot requests:

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    The entire forum. How would a new model feel, if we were encouraging her to shoot for us and sombody decided their own opinion was worth posting on ripping apart her physical attributes ... probably she'd refrain from working for us ... and pass the word.
    Apart from that, it's just rude and low-class, why would someone feel the need to put people down? The cream rises to the top and that's how we know who to reshoot or the types of models to go after.
    We've always had a policy of shooting many different types of models and that's why most girls feel comfortable coming to work for us - and many of those girls, have turned out to be stars.