Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,875/1,120
    Given: 4,526/1

GroobyVIP Announcement

Grooby announce VIP package price increase

Grooby VIP is our exclusive discount package that gives you huge benefits and rewards at a heavily discounted price.

Launched in 2016, we’ve held the $1200 price for over 5 years, and during that time increased the amount of the sites in the offer, and provided larger quality files and hopefully, faster downloads.

From January 1st 2022, the cost of the VIP package will be increased to $1500, which I’m sure you’ll agree still represents fantastic value!

> unlimited access every Grooby website for 12 months (we have over 40 websites, see full list of these here)
    > automatic access to any new Grooby website launched within your membership term.
    > 1x VIP ticket to The TEA Show
    > dedicated account manager
    > no rebilling
    > giveaways & Freebies by mail when available & if you want
    > suggest new shoots, models or re-shoots directly

If you were to buy each of these sites each month, it would cost over $5500. Even through our previous cheapest way, it would be over $3000, and that doesn’t include any of the bonuses.

Just imagine, no decisions to be made over what site to join next. No checking that you’ve cancelled a membership. You get access to everything and when we launch a new site, your username and password will automatically be added. No needing to join a site just to see one girl you really like, it’s all available to you!

How to take advantage?

We can take payment via bank transfer, check, money order, Bitcoin or Paypal.

Contact admin@grooby.com for more information. Don’t delay!
    Attached Images Attached Images

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,639/18
    Given: 0/0
    Definitely worth it fellas! I have been a VIP member over the last several years and it is an unbeatable deal. My suggestion for shoots are taken and I even email Steven directly every now and then haha sorry Steven! Keep joining fellas so Grooby can keep doing what they do best! I love all these sites!

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!