Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/9
    Given: 0/0

WHY are Ebony Tgirls SOO SEXY? I USED to be "straight", but not anymore...

Last few years, I dont even get off to women anymore... Certain ebony slim tgirls drive my libido through the ROOF!!! I used to consider myself "straight", now everytime I jack off, I look specifically at slim ebony tgirls... Just wondering, what do you guys find that makes them so damned ADDICTING and beyond the sexiness of normal women, I dont understand.. Looking for opinions

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 286/48
    Given: 403/2
    Trans women put more effort into actually being women. These cis women aren't giving the effort to attract men. Trans women in my opinion, are more sensual and knows what really turns men on.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 56/27
    Given: 2/0
    Professor....Ur not alone. Slim black tgirls exude lust & sexiness. Overall I believe we’re turned on by the mindfuck of it all. The fact that u r “straight”, tgirls aren’t suppose to turn u on but since they do, they turn u on even more. The fact that it’s “Taboo” makes it more exciting.

Ain’t nothing like a nasty talkin slim tgirl with a nice cock & pretty feet! That lust they exude is unmatched. Something as simple as them walking gets my dick hard.

Beautiful Slim Tgirls: Casmia Gettens, Olivia Taylor, Nala, Bri, Gorgeous Girl, China Doll, Lexa Love, Ashley Banks, Storm Waverly, Bubbles, Cleopatra Blacc...Just 2 name a few lol

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Do a search for "Maya Lafayette" , beautiful slim black tgirl with a tasty looking tool.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 286/48
    Given: 403/2
    Quote Originally Posted by tokyomizu View Post
    Do a search for "Maya Lafayette" , beautiful slim black tgirl with a tasty looking tool.
    Upload a picture of her

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 72/0
    @latexloverbabe

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/1
    Given: 32/1
    they put more work in towards their look, they can't have babies, so their bodies don't get destroyed by pregnancies, and they are naturally more athletic looking too, so they fill in nicely with hormones

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    I'm surprised more of these responses didn't speak on the "use to be straight" comment. Why aren't you? Unless you're into blatant cross dressers and Drag Queens (the morning after the wig and make up comes off) then you're still into women and therefore hetero. And that still goes if you like her for her dick. Gender is determined between the ears of humans (brain) not just between the legs. Plus Dicks and Clits are made of the same skin tissue that gets erect when aroused, so only idiots who's understanding of male and female anatomy is limited to middle school Sex ed will beg to differ. But since most of society is stupid and refuses to research the continuous breakthroughs that modern medicine discovers, you shouldn't be bothered by society's ignorance. The person in question had to have some major female traits and features in order for me to be interested in "HER" dick in the first place! As for your question as to why you're so into trans-women, some post have already made valid points.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Indy24; 07-02-2019 at 12:23 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 122/4
    Given: 37/6
    I do think that looks wise tgirls pull off being a woman better than women do. One reason being nearly all of them embrace femininity and aren't trying to be like one of the guys. Also, only a GG will mash your dick bc they don't know what they're doing. Tgirls have a dick themselves so they know how to please one haha. Just facts.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 70/0
    Given: 20/0
    I wish I knew... For me, its not necessarily ebony Tgirls, but Tgirls generally. For reasons I can't quite explain, seeing a nice bulge in some sexy panties absolutely turns me on. And then when they jack off? Heaven... For me, not sure if its just something a bit different to seeing a nice pussy?