Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 1/0

Question Colombian Talent

I'm not sure which forum is most appropriate for this question, but this one seems to fit the bill as well as any: Is there any particular reason why Grooby doesn't feature more Colombian performers? It's just always struck me as a potential slam-dunk given their dominance of the webcam scene these days, and the consequent built-in audience. I wouldn't be surprised in the least to find out that there's one issue or another - logistical, legal, contractual - making this a poor proposition, but I figured I might as well try to satisfy my curiosity. Keep up the amazing work!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 49/35
    Given: 3,510/1
    Hi, the short answer is that we don't have any photographers in Colombia at the moment. Sending a non Colombian photographer has it's challenges to put it mildly. Never say never tho.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Alexander
    Grooby Webmaster

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 1/0
    Much obliged for the response. Here's hoping!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!