Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: He Gotta Go

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Houston, Tx
    Posts
    75
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 103/3
    Given: 406/8
    I get requested by trans women to do what I do, while most of y’all pay for escorts to let you get on your knees and give them head, not because they like it, but because they’re selling you your d*ck sucking fantasies.
    GROOBY provides a variety of performers to fulfill everyone’s fetishes, so if you don’t like what I do, there are plenty of other performers...MOVE TF AROUND!

    Quote Originally Posted by 757jeff View Post
    I gotta agree with you. Always boring! Does he even like Trans Women? I can understand not bottoming but at least suck these beautiful girl's cocks. Why does Grooby keep using him?

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Tri state NYC
    Posts
    664
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier Boi View Post
    I get requested by trans women to do what I do, while most of y’all pay for escorts to let you get on your knees and give them head, not because they like it, but because they’re selling you your d*ck sucking fantasies.
    GROOBY provides a variety of performers to fulfill everyone’s fetishes, so if you don’t like what I do, there are plenty of other performers...MOVE TF AROUND!
    Good point! But I must say I've been at you before long long time ago when you wasn't eating these fine ladies out. I've shared the sentiments of some of these users/members, but to be fair whotheFamI "feel me" I'm doing exactly as you said paying fo my isssh. LOL. Funny but true! And with every passing day the picking are slimmer. But everybody who riding your dick *pause* is just that riders unless they gonna get out here and show you out then we will have something better to chat about. But until then I support you bruh cause I remember wayyyy back when we got on you. And look at you now doing the damn thing. It's all about growth and I still think you are evolving so I's fks with ya. Stay up! *pause* no pun! and Do what you do. I have a few ideas for you though. Hit me on the side if you are curious!

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #23
    All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,833
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 458/120
    Given: 544/7
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier Boi View Post
    I get requested by trans women to do what I do, while most of y’all pay for escorts to let you get on your knees and give them head, not because they like it, but because they’re selling you your d*ck sucking fantasies.
    GROOBY provides a variety of performers to fulfill everyone’s fetishes, so if you don’t like what I do, there are plenty of other performers...MOVE TF AROUND!
    Might break the fantasy, but what he is saying is accurate for a lot of models.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    72
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 132/0
    Given: 4/0
    Someone needs to moderate these posts. I understand people are very particular about their porn but TheeBrahmaBull's comments and request about banning a performer from scenes, are well, ridiculous. If you have a fantasy and want to see a particular girl you like to act it out, be a producer, produce it and dish out the dough, or (and this one is not that hard), try to hook-up with her and live your fantasy. Would you request the same thing from a movie director or just not go to the theater and pay to see his/her stuff? Soldier Boi DOES NOT work for you and for any other of the naysayers on this thread. So, if you do not like a scene, move on brother but please stop posting this shit.

    4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #25
    All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,833
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 458/120
    Given: 544/7
    Quote Originally Posted by rayone View Post
    Someone needs to moderate these posts. I understand people are very particular about their porn but TheeBrahmaBull's comments and request about banning a performer from scenes, are well, ridiculous. If you have a fantasy and want to see a particular girl you like to act it out, be a producer, produce it and dish out the dough, or (and this one is not that hard), try to hook-up with her and live your fantasy. Would you request the same thing from a movie director or just not go to the theater and pay to see his/her stuff? Soldier Boi DOES NOT work for you and for any other of the naysayers on this thread. So, if you do not like a scene, move on brother but please stop posting this shit.
    Welcome the feedback and as a business owner I can take that feedback and do what I will with it. It's unlikely we'd stop using a male model who is reliable, clean, whom the girls WANT to work with and fulfills all everything else, other than a handful of people not liking it.
    I'm here to watch the trans models. Not the guys.

    3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #26
    Grooby Webnmaster Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    135
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 34/35
    Given: 2,973/0
    @123kid Your post was moderated as it has nothing to offer but invective. If you have something to contribute that's fine to post but keep it polite and on point, any kind of body shaming gets removed. Soldier Boi is frequently requested by the girls.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Alexander
    Grooby Webmaster - follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/GroobyWebmaster
    Grooby.com

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Houston, Tx
    Posts
    75
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 103/3
    Given: 406/8
    2C7B5955-ACAD-48CE-A2C6-E30C7C7C94D8.jpeg
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeymozzy View Post
    Idk man, it seems like from what Iím hearing you say is that heís a great guy and the girls like performing for him but you canít say his performances arenít lackluster. He doesnít stay hard, seems uninterested, doesnít suck and has the slowest stroke that makes his scenes unbearable to watch. Thereís been too many scenes with amazing looking girls that are extremely boring because of his performance. I usually just skip them whenever I see heís involved 🤷🏿*♂️ Get some guys that know how to fuck please!
    You must be smoking crack!😆

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Houston, Tx
    Posts
    75
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 103/3
    Given: 406/8
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeymozzy View Post
    Never tried it, not my thing. Prob why my dick can actually stay hard. Can’t say the same about you tho...
    If you said I wasn’t the biggest downstairs I’d agree LOL, but to say I have problems staying hard is just a boldface lie. How about get from behind your computer screen and show the world you can do better ;-)

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Soldier Boi; 09-28-2020 at 12:07 PM.

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    6
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0
    Given: 1/0
    Hey for whatever it's worth coming from a girl who's set hasn't debuted yet, Soldier Boi is absolutely on my list of dudes I want to work with.

    3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    5
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    Might break the fantasy, but what he is saying is accurate for a lot of models.
    I bet some girls don't want to be sucked. And that's OK. It's their body and seems like you all respect the Talent and treat them like people-Respect.

    PS Very happy subscriber to the Archive and Club. Love you all since I was young. Jesus-I am 40 now LOL.

    4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Customer Service and Password Support

About Grooby  |   $$ Webmasters $$  |   Want to Model?  |   Report Piracy!  |   Spam Policy  |  




© GroobyForum.com - Any misuse, unauthorised use or copyright infringement of these images whatsoever will be met by criminal and civil litigations WITHOUT FAIL.


Copyright holders send DMCA notifications to admin@grooby.com