Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,875/1,120
    Given: 4,526/1

Celebrating 20 years of Bob’s TGirls: Day 1) Gina

With 20 years under its belt, Bob’s Tgirls has a fantastic collection among the best transsexual models over the past 20 years. Although there are hundreds of great models, some have been extra special to the fans and me. Some have firsts in certain categories, others for longevity, variety of shoots, etc. This list is not only about physical beauty; it is about which Bob’s Tgirls models have the most influential (both on the fans and me). Which ones most often pop up in conversations? Who are the ones praised by other models, and so forth. In order of appearance on Bob’s Tgirls, here are some of those who stand out.

Gina
    Gina was the girl who started it all. When Steven Grooby initially invited me to shoot models for Shemale Yum (now Grooby Girls), I asked my two closest trans friends. I didn’t have money to pay up front and needed to wait until Steven, whom I knew nothing about paid me. Those two, didn’t give an answer, assuming I didn’t know what I was doing. That was technically correct. I later ran into Gina, at the now defunct Queen Mary night club, in LA. I told her about this idea and asked her if she was willing to take the risk. She said yes and the rest is history.

Another bit of trivia: about a year later, I was trying to come up with a name for the site. Gina simply said how about “Bob’s Tgirls”. That was it. So simple and perfect. So not only was she my first model, she also named the site.

- Bob Maverick, September 2019

To celebrate 20 fantastic years of Bobs, we’ve put together THREE fantastic discounts!

Three month’s access for $50 (usually $61.99)
    Six month’s access for $90.00 (usually $110)
    One year’s access for $150 (usually $200)

CLICK HERE TO GET INVOLVED!
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 62/0
    Given: 0/0
    Is there monthly discount planned?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,875/1,120
    Given: 4,526/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypocrist View Post