Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,875/1,120
    Given: 4,526/1

Celebrating 20 years of Bob’s TGirls: Day 6) Miran

Miran is the model to travel here to California, from Japan or any part of Asia, and do a Bob’s Tgirls photoshoot. She was the star of the Shemale Japan website and became a star for Bob’s Tgirls and others.

She is so adorably cute, yet very sexy and exotic at the same time. Her personality is as nice as her smile. Miran is an example of the quintessential model. She is always prompt, has perfect makeup, has her nails done, brings a good variety of outfits, etc. What is more amazing is that she can have a raging hardon on demand, in just a few seconds. I’ve never seen anything like that.

She is loved by everyone who comes in contact with her, whether it be fans, other models or us photographers. She has collected a number of awards at the Transgender Erotica Awards. And she has the distinction of being the only one to win the Bob’s Tgirls model of the Year (as voted on by the members) twice. I adore her, and hope I have the opportunity to work with her again.

In Closing

As Bob’s Tgirls closes in on 800 models, there are obviously so many that deserve mention. But only so many can be in the scope of this article.

Those mentioned above have a substantial history and influence on Bob’s Tgirls. There are other more recent models that I believe will be in this discussion in the years to come: A few of them are: Aspen Brooks, Casey Kisses, Nadia Love, Natalie Mars, Daisy Taylor and Luna Love.

It’s been a great 20 years. Only time will tell how many more years Bob’s Tgirls will go. I hope to see a Silver Anniversary.

- Bob Maverick, September 2019

To celebrate 20 fantastic years of Bobs, we’ve put together THREE fantastic discounts!

Three month’s access for $50 (usually $61.99)
    Six month’s access for $90.00 (usually $110)
    One year’s access for $150 (usually $200)

CLICK HERE TO GET INVOLVED!
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!