Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frank's

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/13
    Given: 0/0

Frank's

Just joined Frank's recently with the current promotion. It's been awhile since I have been a member and I justed wanted to make a couple observations.

First, Frank sure takes a lot of pictures, probably twice as many per model than on other Grooby sites. I think it might be a bit of overkill as so many of the pictures are almost identical.

Secondly, I like completely shaved TGirls and most of Frank's recent models are completely shaved. As a matter of fact they are shaved so closely that it makes me wonder if Frank has the models professionally groomed before the shoots. In any case I think it is great and wish other sites would do likewise.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,875/1,120
    Given: 4,526/1
    Quote Originally Posted by raybiller View Post
    Just joined Frank's recently with the current promotion. It's been awhile since I have been a member and I justed wanted to make a couple observations.

First, Frank sure takes a lot of pictures, probably twice as many per model than on other Grooby sites. I think it might be a bit of overkill as so many of the pictures are almost identical.

Secondly, I like completely shaved TGirls and most of Frank's recent models are completely shaved. As a matter of fact they are shaved so closely that it makes me wonder if Frank has the models professionally groomed before the shoots. In any case I think it is great and wish other sites would do likewise.

Thanks for the feedback!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 39/0
    Given: 4/0
    Frank shoots more than other videographers of models in picture like poses, and without constantly yanking on their penises. I like to see models just walking around, turning and posing with or without erections. His cum shot scenes at the end are usually full nude and very well done. Older shoots had some pee scenes, which are very rare on other sites. I'd like to see more of them in the future.

I'm not much of a fan of pictures, as Raybiller stated, as they are way to many seemingly shot in rapid succession by most producers. In addition, most of them contain shots that are not in their videos and often very few of the models are completely nude in full body or sitting poses with with or without erections. I say let's have more hands off shooting, instead of having models constantly trying to do what appears to be an often difficult task for them.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 945/18
    Given: 503/9
    On the flip side, generally speaking, I LOVE Frank's photos! It arguable that he pays more attention to leg/heel shots and fit women than any other photographer save for perhaps Jack Flash....

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/1
    Given: 13/0
    Thank you for the input! I appreciate it. I'll try to do more.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    Thank you for the input! I appreciate it. I'll try to do more.
    Keep bringing in the fit/muscular ladies and full length shots in legs and heels - love how you pay attention to this more than 95% of the other photographers!

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 62/0
    Given: 0/0
    Grooby has been with me for more than twelve years now.
    I am a satisfied and loyal customer and
    I like your work very much, Frank.

Which I miss a little: It would be nice to see more girls pissing again. Please bring more scenes with it (if the girls want it).

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 39/0
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypocrist View Post
    Grooby has been with me for more than twelve years now.
    I am a satisfied and loyal customer and
    I like your work very much, Frank.

Which I miss a little: It would be nice to see more girls pissing again. Please bring more scenes with it (if the girls want it).
    I second the request.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/1
    Given: 13/0
    I'll do my best.

Frank

Thumbs Up/Down
    Frank!
    'Mona' is one incredible model - please tell me you've got 10 more shoots planned!