Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 0/0

Cool Franks and AsianTgirl Tall girls vs Short girls Ladyboys

Hi Frank,
    I have been checking out all your material. You are a great videographer. You mentioned before you like shorter girls. I really like all the tall models with long legs. What is your experience with tall models? Are they the most popular at the bars or the least popular? and why your preference for the shorter girls?
    Thanks for all the wonderful videos.
    Keep filming those tall girls with long legs!
    Big Fan!

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/1
    Given: 13/0
    I love the tall statuesque models. I also love the spinners. I have no preference in type. As a photographer, the tall models like Coco, Nuk, Lada are wonderful to shoot. I love their long legs. Tight and tiny girls are fun too. Both have different approaches to photographing them well so it allows me to try new things.

As far as their popularity at the bars goes I'm not sure. There are superstars that are taken from the bars early every night. Then there are the new fresh girls that meet boyfriends and I might not see them again for years if ever. I genuinely think popularity comes down to two things. Passibility and personality. I do know that there are girls that try to appeal to a specific audience. I know models that adopt the Japanese/Korean look to appeal to those specifically as patrons. I photograph them all with pleasure. To quote Renoir "One must from time to time attempt things that are beyond one's capacity."

Frank

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks for the reply. I too like some of the smaller girls, but have a preference for the long legs and bubble butts. I also am very impressed with the quality of your recent videos. Super High Definition, excellent lighting, really cool backgrounds and ofcourse beautiful women/tgirls. I know you are a big booty lover like me, any plans to do a weekly booty special or butts videos with 50% + of the video all about the ass?

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/1
    Given: 13/0
    I might be able to do a bit more footage of models with, especially nice asses. I don't know about 50% plus. Thank you for the input. I appreciate it.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!