Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,642/18
    Given: 0/0

Thank You Grooby, from your lifelong partner!

Huge thank you to Steven, Mike, Alex, and the rest of the Grooby team.

First I want to thank you for continuing to deliver great and amazing content. Also having the foresight to have as much content in the can as you do already. I知 also spending this time to revisit some of my favorite scenes of all time.

Secondly, for fulfilling and looking into all of the hardcore requests I have submitted. That is not going unnoticed. I値l keep the lists updated when I have time.

Third, I want to thank you for your full transparency during this time. That is very rare.

I知 fully committed to being a life member and can not wait to extend my annual membership. Hang in there and I知 committed to riding the wave and will renew my membership as soon as I can.

Of course I always have to plug my number 1 and only request which is more walking in all scenes lol. That is for when we get back to normal though haha.

In closing my sincere thanks! I would not be as successful as I am without you. I remember yearsssss ago when I can only afford a monthly membership for one site every few months and the coming soon section motivated me to work harder and make more money to get an annual membership for all sites. I have achieved that and am in the position to do this for the rest of my life.

Thanks again guys

Lifemember!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 49/35
    Given: 3,510/1
    Thanks for the kind words Lifemember!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Alexander
    Grooby Webmaster

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Thanks for the lovely words. I've posted this on the internal staff Basecamp so everyone can see it.

Everyone working with us, loves the company and our mission. From the producers, to the editors and all the background staff. We're a small company of only 15 full time employees, so we all appreciate these words and will continue to do our best to deliver.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,642/18
    Given: 0/0
    No problem guys, you deserve it!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!