Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 591/3
    Given: 23/2

Grooby Girls vs Tgirls.xxx

I was curious how you make the decision on what girl makes there debut on either site. For example Jade Venus is amazing I think she is clearly tgirls.xxx bound but then you have Angelllurby also simply amazing make her debut on tgirls.xxx ?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Sometimes it depends where we need the content - or which site needs to see that content - it also depends on the producer. I tend not to put Buddy's stuff on Tgirls.xxx unless I need to as his style is more gonzo/in your face (which I love) compared to some of the other producers who shoot slightly more removed and glamour.

We're always short on new US content on TGirls.xxx so I'll also sometimes debut a hot new girl on GroobyGirls so those members get some of the top NEW models - and then migrate them to Tgirls.xxx. Once they start appearing on Tgirls.xxx I rarely put them on GroobyGirls unless it's a Cumshot Monday or sometimes a hardcore, as we have so much content coming in for that site.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 116/1
    Given: 0/0
    all things aside they are both great sites

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!