Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,639/18
    Given: 0/0

Thanks for the walking Kila

Amazing cum shot and a second or two of walking with Le Bunni hardcore..... if you can do that more often and a little longer oweeeee

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 39/0
    Given: 4/0
    Something that is missing in most videos. Walking with clothes, without clothes, with shoes, without shoes, hard or soft, and with full body shots. Who's with me?

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Im definitely with you. Steven has asked the producers for me for years, but it seems like they are not into it. I consider myself lucky even time I even get a couple seconds.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Ok - we're mainly shooting in cramped areas (usually a hotel room or rental apartment).
    A video is letterbox/landscape format (as opposed to portrait). Landscape doesn't lend itself well to people standing - it has so much dead space, and to get the full body in, the camera person has to go way back (so often not enough room, in the room to get full perspective) - and then there is nowhere for the model to walk, or it just doesn't make sense (where is she walking to?).

There are a small handful of people who ask for this. If we're shooting outdoors or in larger studios it's easier, but as a producer it's just difficult to get enthusiastic to try and do this in the environment they're in.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks Steven appreciate the insight as always. I know Tony and Kila in the most recent video caught the ladies walking to the bathroom but I can see that making the ladies as comfortable as well.

Appreciated as always!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!