Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8

A Grooby Site Featuring ONLY trans topping men?

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 668/0
    Given: 1/0
    This is a niche that isn't a big draw for me. That said, there are a few models out there who, on a case by case basis, would be something I'd like to see.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,639/18
    Given: 0/0
    I would 100 percent love a site like this, especially if it had the right camera angles.

I vote English speaking since the Brazil sites have the girls topping at times.

So many performers to pick but I love them all lol.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0
    great idea, please make this happen Steven

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 122/4
    Given: 37/6
    The answer is most definitely Yes. English speaking performers please.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 32/0
    Given: 17/24
    Not my cup of tea.

There are already too many scenes of that at BrazilTG.

But on the other side you have some success with babes like Mia Maffia or Vanessa Jhons being the active one. But I don't think it will work with girls like Natalie Stone, Daisy Taylor, Bella Bates or Alisia Rae (bring her back, please) you keep focusing on atm. They look too feminine to take the role of the male. But it might work with models from BlackTG. Good luck anyways.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebbie View Post
    Not my cup of tea.

There are already too many scenes of that at BrazilTG.

But on the other side you have some success with babes like Mia Maffia or Vanessa Jhons being the active one. But I don't think it will work with girls like Natalie Stone, Daisy Taylor, Bella Bates or Alisia Rae (bring her back, please) you keep focusing on atm. They look too feminine to take the role of the male. But it might work with models from BlackTG. Good luck anyways.
    Well yeah, bc the girls youre bringing up are mainly bottoms. You seem to be forgetting Aspen Brooks, Casey Kisses, Jessy Dubai, Venus Lux, Aubrey Kate, Kayla Biggs, Angela Longcock, Cherry Mavrik, Chelsea Marie, and the list goes on. Plenty of established top girls already in the grooby catalogue.

Brazil site is just that, great content but only south american. Having a site focused on US talent for this niche would be a banger.

I respect if it's not for you though.

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    We're all a bit nervous about dropping $50k+ to launch a new site in an uncertain economy.

There is a way we can do it, which I think may work.

Corbin, you stated you're not currently a member of the sites because of the lack of this sort of content.
    If we were to shoot a weekly scene for one of the sites (Tgirls.xxx, BobsTgirls, GroobyGirls, Femout, Network (UK, T40, etc) that featured a trans girl topping scene, and then had central website that ONLY showed that content (and maybe a big cock solo or two) how would that work?
    We'd rebrand everything for this site, so to someone who ONLY wanted this sort of content, they just need to join this site. The content would be released the same week as the other site it was shot for.

I think that's the way to go, to make those looking for this content happy (and only have to pay for one website) and to mix it up on the other sites, with limited financial exposure for us.
    Feedback?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 668/0
    I'm a VIP member, so I'll be able to and certainly will avail myself of a site like this on a case by case, model by model basis, despite my general uninterest across the board, and yes, the models corbin mentions are among those that would pique my interest. A niche I'm more interested in would be crossdressers, which has its allusions in a number of models on FEMOUT.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    We're all a bit nervous about dropping $50k+ to launch a new site in an uncertain economy.

There is a way we can do it, which I think may work.

Corbin, you stated you're not currently a member of the sites because of the lack of this sort of content.
    If we were to shoot a weekly scene for one of the sites (Tgirls.xxx, BobsTgirls, GroobyGirls, Femout, Network (UK, T40, etc) that featured a trans girl topping scene, and then had central website that ONLY showed that content (and maybe a big cock solo or two) how would that work?
    We'd rebrand everything for this site, so to someone who ONLY wanted this sort of content, they just need to join this site. The content would be released the same week as the other site it was shot for.

I think that's the way to go, to make those looking for this content happy (and only have to pay for one website) and to mix it up on the other sites, with limited financial exposure for us.
    Feedback?
    Yes I'm in, especially if some big cock solos are thrown in to fill the week, since no daily uploads. Would the addition of solos be uploaded as it becomes available on the parent site?

This is the kind of strategy I normally hate from you guys, BUT this is actually pretty decent IMO.This allows me to stay a member. And I appreciate you hearing me and others out.

I imagine you guys would pad the site with some past grooby content like I've seen on other ramp ups. If so, that makes joining right away pretty easy.

Is it possible this site would ever get exclusive content in the future?