Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,639/18
    Given: 0/0

Sincere thanks to Kila!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the walking after the hardcore scenes!!!!!! My prayers have been answered! I have been noticing it a lot lately and wanted to thank you! Please keep it up! It’s all I ever wanted!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    And in solo scenes too!!!!!!! Hell yea! I hope the lovers of waking are catching these!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 122/4
    Given: 37/6
    Yeah, honestly less cuts in the action are nice for any in-between kinks. I like seeing models roll condoms on rather than it magically appearing, for example.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    I used her ankles to part her legs a little and then got up on the bed again, my knees between hers, and did the backs of her thighs. Again, the softness and the subtle hint of cellulite dimples struck me as terribly sexy.
    https://boobsgifs.com
    But was her ass, of course, that held the most interest for me. LaVerne is one of those women with big hips, slightly pear-shaped, and a big ass to go with it. There was a delightful pad of fat and those sexy cellulite dimples were more distinct as I washed it. The gluteal sulcus (that crease where the buttocks meet the thighs) was deep, and I took my time, making sure it was clean, pushing up on each cheek independently so I could make sure to clean clear to the bottom.
    Her breath caught a bit when I laid my palms flat on her cheeks and spread her. The very smooth circle of skin surrounding the tiny puckered opening was darkly stained. As I cleaned and she squirmed and giggled the stain remained so I made a mental note to add anal bleach to the list of things I needed to purchase. She squirmed more when I bent forward blew softly, and touched a little tab of skin there with my tongue.
    I had her lift her knees so I could was and inspect her taint (you know, that area between a woman's vagina and anus where t'aint ass and t'aint pussy) which, given her shape, the way her mons and labia were so far forward, was fairly long. It was stained as well.
    I played a bit but then moved up, scooting so I sat on her thighs. I thought, seriously, about taking her anally right then. God knows the positions were correct. But I didn't.
    I washed my way up, doing her back, slowly, carefully, thoroughly.
    When I finished, at her neck and carefully doing behind her ears, I climbed off the bed, took the bowl, and wet cloth into the bathroom, emptied it, hung the cloth, and went back and crawled into the bed.
    She hadn't moved and I wondered if she had drifted off to sleep again.

Last edited by rihasuto; 12-14-2021 at 06:17 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 39/0
    Given: 4/0
    Can you hear me clapping in the background for walking in any video scene.

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    We took your feedback to the producers.
    I'll show this to them and especially to Kilakali.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    You are the best Steven! It was an enjoyable weekend! Thanks for putting up with my request all these years! I’m never leaving!

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Keep up the great work Kila! Loved Lola walking at the end!

Thumbs Up/Down
    He got Sabrina walking too yes!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    I can’t stop Le Bunni and Brandi Bangz