Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0

Asian TGirl Site: An Observation

Good day gents. First off this is a great site but I do have an observation (or three) about the models. Mainly the amount of makeup they are wearing and the overuse of bright red lipstick in recent times. A quick look at the updates section demonstrates my point. Of course some forum members like this but I bet many join to appreciate the girls "natural" beauty. Some of them look actually clownish the over use is so over the top--check out Nana for example. Anyway, sorry to sound so negative, but would like the makeup and lipstick toned down a bit...pardon the pun.
    Anyone agree or is it just me?

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Personally, I agree with you and I much prefer the natural look.
    I'll copy and paste to the producers and see what they can do when proper natural beauty comes in. One of the issues, is the girls themselves, they don't want to appear 'natural' they want the glam look, the music industry look, the super model looks.
    We'll see what we can do.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    Good point. I bet makeup is just one of many issues the production team deals with. Thanks for the reply.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!