Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 0/0

Grooby TV suggestion

Just a suggestion / enhancement request for Grooby.tv

Often I start watching when a video is already in progress, but since I miss the opening title with the models name, I don’t know where to find it.

Would be a nice enhancement to display the title of the video currently being played. Perhaps even better also display the model’s name and the site the video can be seen at. Could maybe drive some more clicks/ subscriptions to a particular site? Just a thought... thanks!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    The software doesn't have those abilities. We looked at a bunch of software for features and affordability and this one worked the best, albeit with limitations.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 0/0
    It’s all good. Totally understandable. Although I’m a freelance web developer and this feature request is likely within my realm of expertise via a plugin type thing. DM if you’re interested in pursuing. I really believe subscriptions to the sites and models featured would increase at least a nominal amount to make it worthwhile.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by Members0nly View Post
    It’s all good. Totally understandable. Although I’m a freelance web developer and this feature request is likely within my realm of expertise via a plugin type thing. DM if you’re interested in pursuing. I really believe subscriptions to the sites and models featured would increase at least a nominal amount to make it worthwhile.

Take a look at the site, and then if you can do it, hit me up at admin@grooby.com with a proposal/quote and let's see what we can do.
    Thanks

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!