Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    5
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 0/0

    Brazilian-Transexuals - Request for some of my veteran favorites

    I love being a member of Brazilian-Transexuals but was wondering if some of my favorite models would be getting new 4K solo scenes soon? Also I love the low angle looking up towards the ceiling view when a model stands so maybe more of that!

    Girls I'd love to see new solos for:
    Bianca Soares
    Camyli Victoria
    Carla Novaes
    Grazi Cinturinha
    Karina Guedes


    Girls you don't seem to have scenes for that I'd love to see debut:
    Jade Flota
    Katy Leon

    Anyway keep doing what you're doing but I'd love to see more scenes with these beautiful t-girls.

    3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    17
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 1/0
    Here we go

    Bianca Soares - SHe did few sets 2 years ago for me but stop shoot after that
    Camyli Victoria - SHe is body building TS now, out of porn
    Carla Novaes - In Italy, i think married - one of my best friends
    Grazi Cinturinha - Living in south of Brasil. If return Sao Paulo 1 day she promess shoot 4 me again. We re good friends
    Karina Guedes - About this one i dont have any info sorry



    BONUS - Kalena Rios - She was n Europe for years and return months ago and...SHOOT for us great 4K content

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    5
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks for the fast reply Damazo! Good to know that I shouldn't be expecting these models to come back anytime soon. And yes I loved the recent Kalena Rios video, hoping there is more to come!

    Any chance we may see Juliana Vidal or Jackeline Boing Boing? I forgot about them both but they're also easily in my top 10 I'd say.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    17
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 1/0
    Cant promess. Those ts are too gipsy and travel a lot

    In time - boing boing debut on porn by my hands

    Any other model u wanna know?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    5
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks again Damazo. I guess the only two I'd like to know if you could get to film would be Jade Flota and Katy Leon (both have had a couple scenes on bigbootytgirls.com) and both are unbelievably sexy with amazing bubble butts.

    Also like I said previously, I really love that close to the body, right under the penis looking up the model's body view so I'd love to see more solo scenes that have that for at least a few minutes. I feel like recently we see the model stand and play with herself but the camera is too far away and now low enough for that low angle, looking up towards the ceiling type view.

    Regardless, keep up the good work!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    17
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 1/0
    Quote Originally Posted by egoldlogo2 View Post
    Thanks again Damazo. I guess the only two I'd like to know if you could get to film would be Jade Flota and Katy Leon (both have had a couple scenes on bigbootytgirls.com) and both are unbelievably sexy with amazing bubble butts.

    Also like I said previously, I really love that close to the body, right under the penis looking up the model's body view so I'd love to see more solo scenes that have that for at least a few minutes. I feel like recently we see the model stand and play with herself but the camera is too far away and now low enough for that low angle, looking up towards the ceiling type view.

    Regardless, keep up the good work!
    I think i know what u mean, ll work on it for sure, very easy

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    4
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 9/0
    Hi, Louie. While we're on the topic of veteran favourites, I've always wondered what happened to Carla Cardille and Renata Tavares. They are my favourite South American models. Do you know anything about them? Have they retired from the business?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    5
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks Damazo! I just think it would make solo scenes better.

    Here's an example photo to give you a better idea:

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    17
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 1/0
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoggleWoggle View Post
    Hi, Louie. While we're on the topic of veteran favourites, I've always wondered what happened to Carla Cardille and Renata Tavares. They are my favourite South American models. Do you know anything about them? Have they retired from the business?
    CArdille had a normal job working a celphone company but it was years ago. I m not sure where is she now. Renata was in Europe last time i got some info about her

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    17
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 1/0
    Quote Originally Posted by egoldlogo2 View Post
    Thanks Damazo! I just think it would make solo scenes better.

    Here's an example photo to give you a better idea:
    Exact what i imagine

    Considere it done, i ll be doing it much more now assisting your request. I kind like it too

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Customer Service and Password Support

About Grooby  |   $$ Webmasters $$  |   Want to Model?  |   Report Piracy!  |   Spam Policy  |  




© GroobyForum.com - Any misuse, unauthorised use or copyright infringement of these images whatsoever will be met by criminal and civil litigations WITHOUT FAIL.


Copyright holders send DMCA notifications to admin@grooby.com