In the past, Seanchai has asked to limit the review on here due to legalities and formalities...and suggest keeping them on the Review sites like SER and TER. So I won't get into much detail...but here's some...uhhhh we'll just say hypotheticals....

(If I crossed the line Seanchai, my bad)

Dallas, TX
*10* Sydney aka LongDongDiva - Def all TOP, sweet and cool....I don't like to take, but like to to orally please (bigger the better)and she likes receiving. She pumps out the most amazing loads I've seen and that's why I keep going back

*9* Cutie aka QueenDingaling - Def all TOP, cool to hang with...same as Sydney...except doesn't cum alot

Houston, TX
*10* Natasha Koxxx - Versatile and hung, great all around body, real cool and laid back, she busts a decent nut just like on here and Strokers scenes...not bad...u know she stays busy so it's understandable

Tampa, FL
*8-9* Tyra aka Nikki aka Destiny - Cool kinda into the rush job, definitely in it for the $$, but I had 2 good sessions, she gave me what I wanted and stuck to agreed price...can't complain abt that

Orlando, FL
*10* Fantasy aka Tiger (on CL) - Tall amazon and not the 11 she advertises but probly a good 9. And damn she cums buckets...and seem to really enjoy getting off which some don't. Saw her last month, been trying to see her since but she been on the road. I'll get with her again this weekend. Freaky and down for whatever....attitude reminds me of trannies about 10 yrs ago...much more wild and free and not complaining about every little thing when they're getting paid.... Anyways, she's up there on my all time faves list...we need to get her on BTG...she's been on Strokers already.