Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 548/4
    Given: 1,772/1

TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene Request

@Louie Damazo: I would love to see Bianka Ruivinha and Gabriely Ferraz in a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX. Face fucking and taking turns topping their male partner in various positions and talking dirty while they're fucking him,and double penetrating and shooting their nectar all over his face, and Bianka and Gabriely kiss each other to end the scene. {*Only Bianka Ruivinha and Gabriely Ferraz get their dicks sucked,not the male partner,he's just there for their pleasure*.}

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by KnightHawk; 01-31-2022 at 02:43 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,642/18
    Given: 0/0
    Love this idea!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifemember View Post
    Love this idea!
    Thanks Lifemember.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,288/7
    Given: 472/0
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
    @Louie Damazo: I would love to see Bianka Ruivinha and Gabriely Ferraz in a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX. Face fucking and taking turns topping their male partner in various positions and talking dirty while they're fucking him,and double penetrating and shooting their nectar all over his face, and Bianka and Gabriely kiss each other to end the scene. {*Only Bianka Ruivinha and Gabriely Ferraz get their dicks sucked,not the male partner,he's just there for their pleasure*.}
    Ruivinha is living what i call dazzled phase . She is not into do scenes to any site for some bullshit fight with some other producer. Gaby is ok, u can think in other model please ? Remember i got those 2 girls ina great TS ON TS bareback stuff months ago for BRAZ site

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
    Ruivinha is living what i call dazzled phase . She is not into do scenes to any site for some bullshit fight with some other producer. Gaby is ok, u can think in other model please ? Remember i got those 2 girls ina great TS ON TS bareback stuff months ago for BRAZ site
    Oh okay i understand that Bianka Ruivinha is living in what you called a dazzled phase .And she isn't into doing scenes for any site because of some bullshit fight with some other producer,and Gaby is ok. and yes i sure can think of another model,and do remember that you got those 2 girls in a great TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene months ago for Brazilian Transsexuals. {*See Updated Request Below*}

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by KnightHawk; 01-31-2022 at 04:58 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down

TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene 2.0

@Louie Damazo: I would love to see Gabriely Ferraz and Vitoria Neves in a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX. Face fucking and taking turns topping their male partner in various positions,and talking dirty while they're fucking him,and double penetrating and shooting their nectar all over his face. Gabriely and Vitoria kiss each other to end the scene. {*Only Gabriely Ferraz and Vitoria Neves get their dicks sucked,not the male partner,he's just there for their pleasure *}

Last edited by KnightHawk; 01-31-2022 at 05:02 PM.