Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 124/2
    Given: 44/2

Hung models wearing pantyhose

First of all my special thanks to Louie and Grooby producers for posting hot sets with TGirl models wearing sheer pantyhose
    Watching a huge cock obscenely bulging under the thin nylon fabric is incredibly arousing to me... I like the erotic vision not only of their well toned nyloned legs but of their feet too! I dream about their smell and taste...
    Please keep on posting videos and photoset especially with the hungest models in pantyhose... I suggest sheer slightly shiny pantyhose for better result... of course I'd love them not only in solo set but making a lucky guy kissing and licking their hard cocks through the thin nylon crotch... or with a hole for the cock and the ball sack, clearly showing she is mostly a Top active girl and her occasional partner has to suck and take it hard and deep in many positions... my personal preferences are about a fit Tgirl with a huge functional cock and big nyloned feet to smell and lick before being topped and totally owned with deep strokes... my favorite being horse position showing her toned legs and tight pantyhosed ass while her hard cock is going in deeply... and maybe some erotic glimpes of wrinkled soles...
    Many thanks for each awesome update and for taking care of your customers requests and always trying to find hot hung models to join the gang... I like the preview of upcoming set, I'm eagerly waiting each of them... Thank you again!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Thanks - will post this on our producers page.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 548/4
    Given: 1,772/1
    Superhot Photos.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    It would be a dream watching Lia Dotada wearing sheer, shiny nylon pantyhose and showing her huge cock obscenely bulging under the thin nylon fabric... and having a nice submissive guy licking her cock through her pantyhose, making it bigger and bigger... than her ripping the nylon crotch just a bit, freeing her ball sack and hard cock to be sucked and licked... than fucking him hard and deep in many positions, owning him and making him feel her bitch... crushing his face under her nyloned feet while topping and dominating him... and shooting a big cumload all over his face...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Naesha was a top pantyhose model... really miss her hot sets!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs Up/Down
    Pantyhose and a huge cock ready to use!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by MasuDA29XX; 02-16-2022 at 07:20 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,288/7
    Given: 472/0
    soon much more, i m doing 2 or 3 for month and yes, we ll hyave hung TS on it too

Thumbs Up/Down
    Great news many thanks Louie for the upcoming hard 🍆🔥 work! 👍👍😈

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 548/4
    Given: 1,772/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
    soon much more, i m doing 2 or 3 for month and yes, we ll hyave hung TS on it too
    Freaking awesome to hear,and keep up the superb work Louie.