Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

T Girl Strip Clubs

Any of u guys know of any T-Girl Strip Clubs? One in which u can go and get a lap dance, see a girls perform on stage, maybe even go into the vip, just like regualr strip clubs...I know there was one in New Orleans (don't know if its still open), but just curious...Any suggestions? Some of u photographers should think about that as a business venture, you've got the connections, and know many girls who'd probably perform....

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    interesting post Jay, i've never even heard of an exclusively tgirl strip club..i always figured the girls felt more safe getting together for wild parties like that at privately scheduled events at constantly shifting venues to avoid being a "sitting duck", actually i think youre on to something but a better idea is something kinda like Denis Hoff's Bunny Ranch in Reno (or the rumored "Shemale Farms" in brazil) where people can be on private property/private residence and avoid the headaches that might come with setting up a stripclub- what do u think?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by islandguy4u View Post
    interesting post Jay, i've never even heard of an exclusively tgirl strip club..i always figured the girls felt more safe getting together for wild parties like that at privately scheduled events at constantly shifting venues to avoid being a "sitting duck", actually i think youre on to something but a better idea is something kinda like Denis Hoff's Bunny Ranch in Reno (or the rumored "Shemale Farms" in brazil) where people can be on private property/private residence and avoid the headaches that might come with setting up a stripclub- what do u think?
    WTF!!! Shemale Farms in Brazil? Lucky mutha f....!

Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Actually TV I was under the impression that this was the way the movies were produced (Shemale Farms = leased rural estates) in earlier years, before TG's became so Mainstream in South America...

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Quote Originally Posted by islandguy4u View Post
    Diva's is a tgirl strip club in San Fran. As far as the shemale farms not many in Brasil. The few ones are owned and operated by Brasilian Mafia play there at your own risk.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by kilakali View Post
    As far as the shemale farms not many in Brasil. The few ones are owned and operated by Brasilian Mafia play there at your own risk.
    LOL, hey some guys like the extra intrigue, nothing like knowing you could be jacked up at any second while busting a nut.

I remember reading the novel "Travesti" in which some girls felt like some guys wanted to be robbed by them, maybe it was some self kidding, but they said why would guys go with them with wallets being accessible and all that.

Strictly About The "Femme Queen Realness" in Black and Latina TG Ladies

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkMuscleTop View Post
    LOL, hey some guys like the extra intrigue, nothing like knowing you could be jacked up at any second while busting a nut.

I remember reading the novel "Travesti" in which some girls felt like some guys wanted to be robbed by them, maybe it was some self kidding, but they said why would guys go with them with wallets being accessible and all that.

I grew up with guys who boosted cars who would say the same thing. "Why they leave the car door unlocked? They must not mind if we take it cause we're poor." I gave them the same look I had when I read what the travestis said...

Large Member for 38 Years

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdicki View Post
    [/B]

I grew up with guys who boosted cars who would say the same thing. "Why they leave the car door unlocked? They must not mind if we take it cause we're poor." I gave them the same look I had when I read what the travestis said...
    ROFL, exactly. I don't doubt that there are probably "SOME" dudes who get off on some danger but ain't no dude trying to get his wallet yoked.

Strictly About The "Femme Queen Realness" in Black and Latina TG Ladies

Thumbs Up/Down
    I have been to the one in New Orleans on Bourbon in the late 90s. It was more of a circus act like Tina Turner, Cher and Diana Ross impersonating singing and stuff like that. Not Really what most here lookin for.

New York had Edelweiss in late 90s as well, I think Guilani fucked this up.

Clubs sprout up but here an there but never last, I do not think the economics is there to support strictly tgirls. Plus I think T-girls prefer the straight clubs and for you to pick them out of crowd of regular girls strokes their "Big Ego", no pun intended. If you pick them: after drinks and conversation, "t-bone steak, cheese eggs and Welch's Grape" almost guaranteed to score.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by kilakali View Post
    Diva's is a tgirl strip club in San Fran. As far as the shemale farms not many in Brasil. The few ones are owned and operated by Brasilian Mafia play there at your own risk.
    yeah i heard that about the "farms" too...but apart from the mafia element i do believe that a hoff style bunny ranch of tgirls isnt too bad an idea..i'd only hope it would be either in reno too or of the same strictness as hoff's place which i hear does weekly,monthly and annual std testing (for state regulations etc..) before their girls' work cards can be re-issued for them to work there in that state