Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/1

Two Tgirls shoots on BTS

Just saw that a Two TGirls was the only update this week and so glad I'm not a member right now. How these shoots that are almost always released about 2 to 3 months after these are produced the same week as the models do a hardcore and put as a new update is a scam to me. I understand it's hard to release a hardcore every week but this is getting old. I've been periodic member a couple of decades now and seen a lots of great strides but this really frustrates me...If I'm going to pay 40 dollars a month now you deserve a new scene every week. I'll probably be back after Bella Salvatore or one of my favs does a video but just wanted to give my opinion

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,288/7
    Given: 472/0
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty13 View Post
    Just saw that a Two TGirls was the only update this week and so glad I'm not a member right now. How these shoots that are almost always released about 2 to 3 months after these are produced the same week as the models do a hardcore and put as a new update is a scam to me. I understand it's hard to release a hardcore every week but this is getting old. I've been periodic member a couple of decades now and seen a lots of great strides but this really frustrates me...If I'm going to pay 40 dollars a month now you deserve a new scene every week. I'll probably be back after Bella Salvatore or one of my favs does a video but just wanted to give my opinion

2 tgirls shoot is something costumers like and ask and i do it few times. This is not ONLY hardcore site as is braziltgirls.xxx. WE have updates 3 times a week in braz main site www.brazilian-transsexuals.com and 1 in www.braziltgirls.xxx that is in package

Every week u have 1 scene and mostly 2 because have braz site TS ON TS and braziltgirl.xxx every Friday. Almost all no condon and many times 3somes.

May had 5 weeks with mondays (when i put hardcores) and 4 had TS ON TS scene. Only one 2 Stars set but i already told ll reduce 2 Stars there. If u see ll notice 2 stars are appreciated by the STARS they got. Fact is , i have MUCH MORE REAL HARDCORES than 2 Stars there and is easy prove

Added 29th May 2023 - Marcela Dimov & Thayna Jordana

Added 22nd May 2023 - Rayssa Pereira & Grazyeli Silva

Added 8th May 2023 - Barbara Pires & Emanuelly Martins

Added 1st May 2023 - Grazyeli Silva & Paola Santrely

See, all HCs , all bareback. As i told 2 Stars ll be reduced but not finish because lots of guys enjoy it but fact is, hardcores are in bigger number

In time - i had NO INTENTION use a 2 Stars this week but i had 3 no show ups for TS ON TS in last 2 weeks then i had no choice

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Louie Damazo; 06-23-2023 at 04:17 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 548/4
    Given: 1,772/1
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty13 View Post
    Completely disagree with everything you said. Louie Damazo produces content for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com every Monday,Tuesday and Thursday. and every Friday for Brazil TGirls XXX. Exclusive content and scenes you ain't going to find on other websites. And if you don't like the updates that are being produced every week for the sites,here's a very simple solution for you,go somewhere else and take your negativity with you,and don't let the door hit ya on your way out.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 06-23-2023 at 02:18 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
    2 tgirls shoot is something costumers like and ask and i do it few times. This is not ONLY hardcore site as is braziltgirls.xxx. WE have updates 3 times a week in braz main site www.brazilian-transsexuals.com and 1 in www.braziltgirls.xxx that is in package

Every week u have 1 scene and mostly 2 because have braz site TS ON TS and braziltgirl.xxx every Friday. Almost all no condon and many times 3somes.

May had 5 weeks with mondays (when i put hardcores) and 4 had TS ON TS scene. Only one 2 Stars set but i already told ll reduce 2 Stars there. If u see ll notice 2 stars are appreciated by the STARS they got. Fact is , i have MUCH MORE REAL HARDCORES than 2 Stars there and is easy prove

Added 29th May 2023 - Marcela Dimov & Thayna Jordana

Added 22nd May 2023 - Rayssa Pereira & Grazyeli Silva

Added 8th May 2023 - Barbara Pires & Emanuelly Martins

Added 1st May 2023 - Grazyeli Silva & Paola Santrely

See, all HCs , all bareback. As i told 2 Stars ll be reduced but not finish because lots of guys enjoy it but fact is, hardcores are in bigger number

In time - i had NO INTENTION use a 2 Stars this week but i had 3 no show ups for TS ON TS in last 2 weeks then i had no choice
    I am really enjoying the 2 Stars Scenes featuring Beautiful.&.Talented TGirls ,and looking forward to seeing more 2 Stars Scenes. And you have been doing phenomenal job of providing your customers with exclusive scenes every Monday,Tuesday,Thursday and Friday. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 06-23-2023 at 02:21 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Now my plans for next weeks about TS ON TS hardcores

sets ready

Yasmin de Castro & Yris Star
    Barbara Pirez & Mayla Mandy
    Grazyeli Silva & Yris Star

and other 2 TS ON TS that i still dont produce but already schedule

As u see TS ON TS is totally dominating here and is not real u say i m doing too much 2 Stars; Lets keep honests with ourselfs here

In time - i can change dates of scenes but if i change one or 2 ll not be for 2 Stars , ll be for t lesbian hardcore keeping my word

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Louie Damazo; 06-23-2023 at 04:16 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    I see you re posting 4 me a lot, i only can thank u for that, feel free to do it in Hung Angels too

Thumbs Up/Down
    Now my plans for next weeks about TS ON TS hardcores

sets ready

Yasmin de Castro & Yris Star
    Barbara Pirez & Mayla Mandy
    Grazyeli Silva & Yris Star

and other 2 TS ON TS that i still dont produce but already schedule

As u see TS ON TS is totally dominating here and is not real u say i m doing too much 2 Stars; Lets keep honests with ourselfs here

In time - i can change dates of scenes but if i change one or 2 ll not be for 2 Stars , ll be for t lesbian hardcore keeping my word
    Looking forward to seeing those upcoming TGirl on TGirl Hardcore Scenes.

Thumbs Up/Down
    I see you re posting 4 me a lot, i only can thank u for that, feel free to do it in Hung Angels too
    You're welcome Louie my friend. And will do.

Thumbs Up/Down
    I want add more info. In Brasil is less HARD do TS ON TS, not easy but not so complicated as is do in USA then u felas should be so gratefull do Steven and our marvelous crew of photografers in USA for do miracles in make so many great TS ON TS scenes. Its so much more hard for them get it but they do for your amussement. You have absolutelly no idea how hard those guys work for get this kind of stuff. I totally admire them and u all should do same, those felas are heros in my opimion

Thumbs Up/Down
    Another thing is the fact i test models doing TS ON TS that never did it before. I run risks and many times i got nothing. This work is harder so many of u thinks