All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8

TRANSVR.COM - MEMBERS ONLY - Add your requests here

Looking for members of TransVR.com to add their requests or wishlist for future shoots, you can be as detailed as you wish - or just let us know the model, or the type of model, or the type of shoot you'd love to see on this site.
    Please make sure it's models we have access to only and not someone from 2010, or who hasn't worked with us recently.

No promises if any of these can be made, but it will help us guide the site.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 23/1
    Given: 0/0
    Personally i would to see Miss Patrice Hepburn solo ( and harcore too) shoot- Vera Black in solo,Joy Collision solo.
    A wishlist for evry site would be great and very important..Just my opinion. Always great work

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/5
    Given: 8/0
    #1 request, I'd love to see a Moe directed POV HC scene with Lemmi.

Also, if you are down to do more interesting/unique stuff on this site, a POV threesome scene with two guys is something that hasn't been done yet in Trans VR. A scene with both Chris, Buck, and a girl would be cool to see.

Grooby casting is always great, I'd personally like to see a bunch of first time HC VR scenes with the girls you work with. There are a lot of amazing girls on the 2D sites that haven't had a HC VR scene yet. Eryn Everly, Zoey T, Saphira Blu, Emily Bun, Jesstina Jute, Riley Parker, Lil Dips, etc. Maybe some popular models from the BBW or Over40 site too.

The Cloudy Vi scene was insane, one of the best VR scenes I've ever seen. Everyone knocked it out of the park on that one.

Last edited by BMLK7000; 07-24-2023 at 04:58 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Erica Cherry in some hardcore
    I would like to see her bottom

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by BMLK7000 View Post
    #1 request, I'd love to see a Moe directed POV HC scene with Lemmi.

Also, if you are down to do more interesting/unique stuff on this site, a POV threesome scene with two guys is something that hasn't been done yet in Trans VR. A scene with both Chris, Buck, and a girl would be cool to see.

Grooby casting is always great, I'd personally like to see a bunch of first time HC VR scenes with the girls you work with. There are a lot of amazing girls on the 2D sites that haven't had a HC VR scene yet. Eryn Everly, Zoey T, Saphira Blu, Emily Bun, Jesstina Jute, Riley Parker, Lil Dips, etc. Maybe some popular models from the BBW or Over40 site too.

The Cloudy Vi scene was insane, one of the best VR scenes I've ever seen. Everyone knocked it out of the park on that one.
    That's the plan - lots of the different girls.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by radijacobsen View Post
    Erica Cherry in some hardcore
    I would like to see her bottom
    Yeah we're expecting her in soon.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 23/1
    Just join to he site now..the solo shots are terrific! Willow and Devi are incredible..hope to see my request and a lot of hot Ladies.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/5
    Given: 8/0
    Stacie Delight would be great in a HC scene. Maybe a GFE type of shoot.