Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Need help finding a model's name

Hi Im new to this forum. I need help finding a model whos name completely slipped my mind. Sadly, i cant find a picture & I swore she's from Shemaleyum but after searching Groobygirls for hours, I cant find her.

To my knowledge she has 2 solo scenes that came out around 2014 I presume(give or take a year or 2) & never did anything else(I kept up over the years but forgot about her).

In the scenes, shes a very short white teen(Im thinking shes a natural brunette) but if Im not mistaken she had on a blue wig in both scenes(or at least one). The wig was sortve turquoise in color to my memories & Im pretty sure she has dark brown eyes.

I remember her being sortve a sci fi video game nerd & being interviewed behind the camera by who I presume was Christian based on his voice(he teased her a bit with questions about her interests). Her short height really stood out(I remember comparing her to the model Lyx who also stands out for being extremely short).

I think one scene was her posing on a bed & the other on or near a couch. Thats all I seem to remember. Her clearly young age & very short height really stood out as did her wearing the blue-ish colored wig so Im confident anyone who saw the scenes will remember.

It may not have been Shemaleyum but the production value really felt like it to my memory. Any help would be much appreciated & thanks in advance.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,875/1,120
    Given: 4,526/1
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrasa View Post
    Hi Im new to this forum. I need help finding a model whos name completely slipped my mind. Sadly, i cant find a picture & I swore she's from Shemaleyum but after searching Groobygirls for hours, I cant find her.

To my knowledge she has 2 solo scenes that came out around 2014 I presume(give or take a year or 2) & never did anything else(I kept up over the years but forgot about her).

In the scenes, shes a very short white teen(Im thinking shes a natural brunette) but if Im not mistaken she had on a blue wig in both scenes(or at least one). The wig was sortve turquoise in color to my memories & Im pretty sure she has dark brown eyes.

I remember her being sortve a sci fi video game nerd & being interviewed behind the camera by who I presume was Christian based on his voice(he teased her a bit with questions about her interests). Her short height really stood out(I remember comparing her to the model Lyx who also stands out for being extremely short).

I think one scene was her posing on a bed & the other on or near a couch. Thats all I seem to remember. Her clearly young age & very short height really stood out as did her wearing the blue-ish colored wig so Im confident anyone who saw the scenes will remember.

It may not have been Shemaleyum but the production value really felt like it to my memory. Any help would be much appreciated & thanks in advance.

Naomi Skye?

https://www.groobygirls.com/tour/models/naomi-skye.html
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!