First and foremost, I love Frank's work. I have always greatly appreciated his use of a second, static camera to ensure that a) cumshots get captured at all, and b) the model's o-face is visible when they do. There was some pretty dire camerawork on the network back in the 2000s, and I wish that there were more producers back then (and some even today, frankly) who would follow his lead.

That said, another hallmark of Frank's work is extremely quiet audio during those static wide shots. I understand that ladyboy shoots aren't exactly chock-full of dirty talk, but there's usually at least a bit of chatter, moaning, and announcing, and it can be very hard to hear depending on the camera angle shown. At this point, SOP for me when I want to keep a Frank video is to either run it through ffmpeg to bump the volume 15-25 decibels, or (when possible) replace the wide shot audio with clearer audio picked up by a handheld cam.

Basically, I'm wondering whether Frank has ever considered using a dedicated mic to cover the audio for all of his footage, or if whoever edits his videos could perform one of the remedies described above prior to release.

It's nitpicky, I know, and I absolutely don't mind continuing to put in the work on my end if necessary given the otherwise stellar quality of the videos, but I figured I'd just throw my thoughts out there in case no one else had brought it to your attention.

Keep up the great work!